Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Phillys "smart buy" investment artwork

268 posts in this topic

just wanted to let you guys know i just finished eating a cheese empanada that had more personality than alejandro

Hey I'll take handsome, wealthy, and successful with no personality any day over hideously ugly poor college dropout bartender with witty comebacks that owns a tourist trap artwork piece he was tricked into thinking was valuable and special, meanwhile a little sweatshop of Cambodian peasants paint the same crap over and over churning one out every 10 minutes for a bowl of rice.

Look at my glorious artwork, almost 5ft wide! I made the deal of the century!

Hey I'll take handsome, wealthy, and successful with no personality any day over hideously ugly poor college dropout bartender with witty comebacks that owns a tourist trap artwork piece he was tricked into thinking was valuable and special, meanwhile a little sweatshop of Cambodian peasants paint the same crap over and over churning one out every 10 minutes for a bowl of rice.

Look at my glorious artwork, almost 5ft wide! I made the deal of the century!

i bought an original work for $25 because i value originality and experiential relation

you bought a print for $750 because it cost a lot and you can brag about it to people on the internet

lol

i bought an original work for $25 because i value originality and experiential relation

you bought a print for $750 because it cost a lot and you can brag about it to people on the internet

lol

You bragged about your $25 artwork in a financial value discussion as a counterpoint to me pointing out how much mine has appreciated in financial value,

Then after finding out it isn't worth anything, you're now claiming it was about sentimental value, yet the thread and posts are still there showing the subject was clearly financial value, FAIL

I got the Throw me Something FEMA print, which is the only one I discussed an gave purchase price of, in 2007. 3 years before joining any Internet board and it was because I liked the humor of it. FAIL

well, at least we helped you understand that you have no personality...so you should thank us for that.

you're way off on the handsome part...and the wealthy and successful part don't mean poo when you are born with a silver spoon way up your ass.

You bragged about your $25 artwork in a financial value discussion as a counterpoint to me pointing out how much mine has appreciated in financial value,

Then after finding out it isn't worth anything, you're now claiming it was about sentimental value, yet the thread and posts are still there showing the subject was clearly financial value, FAIL

I got the Throw me Something FEMA print, which is the only one I discussed an gave purchase price of, in 2007. 3 years before joining any Internet board and it was because I liked the humor of it. FAIL

spending $25 on a painting versus $750 is within the realm of a discourse on financial values, of which a redefinition and clarification of the larger social values that determine them has proved that you're a vapid, wealth-obsessed milquetoast

lose weight

Hey I'll take wealthy and successful with no personality any day

whoa wait a minute did you just admit that you value money over personality

most people that think this way at least try to hide it and pretend for the sake of appearances that they've got some semblance of depth and maturity but you just beebop on through and completely throw that out the window extolling your opulent value system without batting an eye

your shamelessness makes us all want to barf

whoa wait a minute did you just admit that you value money over personality

most people that think this way at least try to hide it and pretend for the sake of appearances that they've got some semblance of depth and maturity but you just beebop on through and completely throw that out the window extolling your opulent value system without batting an eye

your shamelessness makes us all want to barf

Sorry you don't like me because I don't share your hippie kumbaya beliefs and happen to be a realist. At the same time, lets compare income and tax brackets, who you think has contributed more to poor!? My tax money has educated, housed, fed, and medicated poor all over the US, so tout your utopian beliefs while in reality I'm doing 10 times more for this country and its peasants than you!

aren't you the same guy that was bragging about buying poo with your insurance money?

fug off you asshole

you give other teamers are bad name

fug off you asshole

you give other teamers are bad name

Not sure what this means. Are you quoting a Bon Jovi song?

waddle on fatass, with your chins held high

1 person likes this

Hey look, my bestie TheRed is reading all my posts and following along! I feel so special to have such a close friend around me all the time here.

What happened to your avatar? It's was such a cute dating profile type pic?

I try not to read all your drivel if I don't have to. Not all of us take this as seriously as you do.