Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Phillys "smart buy" investment artwork

268 posts in this topic

So Philly makes a virginity joke at 12:57, but when I mention it at 2:35, I'm mentioning it for first time!? Gee great post, you add so much to thread rodeo! At least nobody else was dumb enough to agree! Oh wait nevermind.

Well at least Philly pointed out he had made a virginity joke an hour and a half earlier, oh no, nevermind, the moron gave you pie for your statement! LMFAO, SO MUCH FAIL HERE! I AM A VIRGIN!

your thoughts betray you

1 person likes this

So Philly makes a virginity joke at 12:57, but when I mention it at 2:35, I'm mentioning it for first time!? Gee great post, you add so much to thread rodeo! At least nobody else was dumb enough to agree! Oh wait nevermind.

Well at least Philly pointed out he had made a virginity joke an hour and a half earlier, oh no, nevermind, the moron gave you pie for your statement! LMFAO, SO MUCH FAIL HERE!

Or maybe, unlike a pasty Bentley owner who shall not be named, he didn't take the time to closely reread every single post of this 14 page thread and was only referring to the more recent verbal barbs. Either way, you brought it up again when it was no longer an active point of contention. 

But you see the joke has been made before and everyone has time to read everything in all of these threads after kicking some cash to the butler to wax the Bentley...

1 person likes this

your thoughts betray you

The fact you can't remember the fail you spew for 72 hours speaks a lot more about you, BTW, nice Debbie and Gary sunglasses, never seen those of heard of that brand before.

1043993_191351571026995_54610827_n.jpg

The fact you can't remember the fail you spew for 72 hours speaks a lot more about you, BTW, nice Debbie and Gary sunglasses, never seen those of heard of that brand before.

1043993_191351571026995_54610827_n.jpg

thanks, my wife bought them for me for five bucks and brought them to peru. unlike you i don't purchase $900 sunglasses by the crate to store in my closet as an investment to post about in novel format on a dozen or so message boards on the internet

1 person likes this

thanks, my wife bought them for me for five bucks and brought them to peru. unlike you i don't purchase $900 sunglasses by the crate to store in my closet as an investment to post about in novel format on a dozen or so message boards on the internet

So you're saying you have no issue being part of an illegal replica economy? Why not buy legal $5 glasses at a gas station? You do realize D&G never made a farm that looks like that and I've never seen them put their logo on lenses, so anyone that has a clue is probably laughing at your horrible fakes, not to mention I'm pretty sure that is an early 90's Carrera WOMAN'S frame with a D&G on it. Pretty embarrassing! Well that and also the fact your nose is so huge, it's almost the same width as your mouth. Please don't sneeze, you'll cause a sandstorm and wipe out the local population. Lol

So you're saying you have no issue being part of an illegal replica economy? Why not buy legal $5 glasses at a gas station? You do realize D&G never made a farm that looks like that and I've never seen them put their logo on lenses, so anyone that has a clue is probably laughing at your horrible fakes, not to mention I'm pretty sure that is an early 90's Carrera WOMAN'S frame with a D&G on it. Pretty embarrassing! Well that and also the fact your nose is so huge, it's almost the same width as your mouth. Please don't sneeze, you'll cause a sandstorm and wipe out the local population. Lol

The fact that you actually know all of this and are spewing it out on a rival team's message board.....you obviously have no life.

couldn't read through all the blubber

couldn't read through all the blubber

If you can't see past the blubber, then politely ask your wife to move her thighs further away from screen, just say it nicely so she won't get upset! See, easy solution.

If you can't see past the blubber, then politely ask your wife to move her thighs further away from screen, just say it nicely so she won't get upset! See, easy solution.

yes please deflect the enormity of your gravitational pull onto someone who isn't fat

1 person likes this

One of the benefits of you stalking PhillyB is that we all have photographic proof that she isn't fat.

So try again, tubby. 

Lol let me complain about knockoff ethics but nothing is wrong with charging $900 for a status symbol when you can find the same function out of something you can buy at Duane Reade

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Darvinsun

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4