Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phillys "smart buy" investment artwork

267 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Alice, I'm so, so sorry that you have Philly's cock down your throat so far all you can say is...  "but, but Philly B!!!"

Actually, I'm not really sorry at all... it's really funny.

Posted · Report post

smart for what reason dickface?  not everything bought is bought as an investment?

did you buy your cars as an investment?  were they smart purchases based on the fact that you could have spent far less money on vehicles that would still do the same job?

Posted · Report post

If you are spending less than a few grand on art you should spend it on pieces that speak to you or that you simply enjoy. Worrying about the resale values of these pieces isn't productive, chances are you would do better in the stock market with that money. Believe it or not, art's primary purpose is not investment.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Alice, I'm so, so sorry that you have Philly's cock down your throat so far all you can say is... "but, but Philly B!!!"

Actually, I'm not really sorry at all... it's really funny.

You mean the guy endlessly stalking everything about me and from recent quotes show he's made visits to my Facebook and Instagram in past 72 hours, has posted my house, my trees, my cars, my house street view, my work info, and on and on and on. I posted 3 pictures from his blog that is on his profile last year and haven't searched anything about him, YET I'm the one with the cock down my mouth. I sure Philly appreciates you trying to save his honor, no matter how dumb your statement is.

Posted · Report post

Most entertaining June/July ever....

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

If you are spending less than a few grand on art you should spend it on pieces that speak to you or that you simply enjoy. Worrying about the resale values of these pieces isn't productive, chances are you would do better in the stock market with that money. Believe it or not, art's primary purpose is not investment.

I'm not saying every purchase needs to be an investment, in the thread about my Blue Dog prints he basically called me a moron for purchasing those even though they have appreciated thousands, AND OFFERED THIS POST AS PROOF OF A SMART ART PURCHASE. When he posts that painting as proof a a smart investment in an art appreciation thread, then it's completely fair to examine the value of its resale, that's the reason he posted it!

Posted · Report post

I'm not saying every purchase needs to be an investment, in the thread about my Blue Dog prints he basically called me a moron for purchasing those even though they have appreciated thousands, AND OFFERED THIS POST AS PROOF OF A SMART ART PURCHASE. When he posts that painting as proof a a smart investment in an art appreciation thread, then it's completely fair to examine the value of its resale, that's the reason he posted it!

But the question is did you buy the painting because you thought it would look good in your house or because it was expensive ?

I'd guess the latter because it is a pretty ugly painting.

Posted · Report post

I'm the one with the cock down my mouth.

Taste good?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't want your fucking pie!  I just want you to come back every offseason so that we can all laugh at your douchebaggery until training camp starts.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

THE HUDDLE

Hey I scored this really rare CarA car at auction for $50k

-so stupid to spend $50k on a car, I got mine CarX for $5k, learn something from my smart buy

Well the CarA has been selling for almost $100k in recent sale

-well my CarX is in good shape and runs great

Funny, I just looked at your smart buy and nobody is buying CarX's and I can get one in mint condition for $5k all day long

You're so dumb, he bough CarX for memories
Not everything has to do with value (aside from the fact he used it as an example to contradict what you said)
Why is everything finances/value with you? (aside from it being brought up in an argument over value)
MUST save Philly, quick, make fat and virgin insults!

Posted · Report post

Taste good?

Less Filling!

Posted · Report post

THE HUDDLE

Hey I scored this really rare CarA car at auction for $50k

-so stupid to spend $50k on a car, I got mine CarX for $5k, learn something from my smart buy

Well the CarA has been selling for almost $100k in recent sale

-well my CarX is in good shape and runs great

Funny, I just looked at your smart buy and nobody is buying CarX's and I can get one in mint condition for $5k all day long

You're so dumb, he bough CarX for memories
Not everything has to do with value (aside from the fact he used it as an example to contradict what you said)
Why is everything finances/value with you? (aside from it being brought up in an argument over value)
MUST save Philly, quick, make fat and virgin insults!

i'm thinking the reason you're so pissy all the time is because your thighs are permachaffed

2 people like this