• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Phillys "smart buy" investment artwork

If you ever go to Amelie's in NoDa look at the mural out on the floor in the main area. Find the skeleton with the camera. That's me and where my studio used to be.

If you ever go to Amelie's in NoDa look at the mural out on the floor in the main area. Find the skeleton with the camera. That's me and where my studio used to be.

When are you going to have a raffle to win a "photography assistant" position for one of you better bourdoir shoots?

Alice, I notice that unlike pretty much everything else (your weight, your possessions, your lifestyle), you've yet to even attempt to defend yourself against the "you're a virgin" attacks...

Has anyone ever addressed the question with Alejandro about his Bentley possibly being a salvage title vehicle due to the flooding in the LA area?

I (think) you posted a pic of the title, with some stuff edited out, but I was just curious if it is a salvage titled vehicle. You can actually get a pretty good steal on some of those if you know what you're doing to fix it up/know someone who can.

I've seen Bentleys, Ferraris, etc. going in the low tens of thousands, depending on title state.

I'm not saying that this is the case for your Bentley at all, because it doesn't really matter to me as I am just genuinely curious...

I'm just saying that sometimes you can have lots of nice things on the surface that aren't so nice underneath it. (and yes, this is a philosophy lesson too)

When are you going to have a raffle to win a "photography assistant" position for one of you better bourdoir shoots?

Zod could roofie the chick and she'd still turn you down.

it wasn't an investment. i wanted something nice for my office, and it was inexpensive. i don't intend to sell it, so its appreciation is irrelevant to me. my wife and i collect paintings from around the world as a way to commemorate our journeys; it is the fact that we can directly relate to the paintings (i bought this one after spending a month in southeast asia, exploring angkor wat, and doing volunteer work at an orphanage in phnom penh) that gives them meaning, not how much we spent on them.

i'm genuinely sorry you missed this life lesson in your formative years.

Has anyone ever addressed the question with Alejandro about his Bentley possibly being a salvage title vehicle due to the flooding in the LA area?

I (think) you posted a pic of the title, with some stuff edited out, but I was just curious if it is a salvage titled vehicle. You can actually get a pretty good steal on some of those if you know what you're doing to fix it up/know someone who can.

I've seen Bentleys, Ferraris, etc. going in the low tens of thousands, depending on title state.

I'm not saying that this is the case for your Bentley at all, because it doesn't really matter to me as I am just genuinely curious...

I'm just saying that sometimes you can have lots of nice things on the surface that aren't so nice underneath it. (and yes, this is a philosophy lesson too)

ye gods man, do you know what you've done? zod is going to need to upgrade his servers to handle the tolstoy-sized response

LMFAO! Salvage title? You even point out the fact I posted the title. And the stuff edited out was a tiny green piece of paper over last 7 of vin number and another one covering title #, I didn't even cover up name or address either.

I love the stories:

He's lying, no way he has that

Oh a pic, must be from ebay

Oh customized pic, must have gone to car lot

Oh inside pic with key, must be a valet

Oh at his house, must be a neighbors

Oh has frequent access, must be dads

Oh Dad has black Audi, must be his but was bought with daddies money

Oh did anyone look close at title, must be salvage

Hahaha

LMFAO! Salvage title? You even point out the fact I posted the title. And the stuff edited out was a tiny green piece of paper over last 7 of vin number and another one covering title #, I didn't even cover up name or address either.

I love the stories:

Hahaha

Bronn never accused you of having a salvage title. He just asked if it was. You are quite defensive of your worldly possessions. Almost as defensive as my wife and I are with our daughter...

it wasn't an investment. i wanted something nice for my office, and it was inexpensive. i don't intend to sell it, so its appreciation is irrelevant to me. my wife and i collect paintings from around the world as a way to commemorate our journeys; it is the fact that we can directly relate to the paintings (i bought this one after spending a month in southeast asia, exploring angkor wat, and doing volunteer work at an orphanage in phnom penh) that gives them meaning, not how much we spent on them.

i'm genuinely sorry you missed this life lesson in your formative years.

How about the part where you posted this as proof of a "smart buy" as you put down my dumb purchases!

That's right, lets change subject and pretend it wasn't a response to a value you thread and were trying to prove you $25 purchase has more value than my $750 print purchase!

Zod could roofie the chick and she'd still turn you down.

I guess I missed the part where Zod was asked to raffle off a chance to rape one of his customers. I guess I need better glasses.

I love the stories:

Hahaha

I was just curious, and was pointing out that Bentleys can be had for cheap if people want them bad enough.

I read you traded your Ferrari in for it, plus another car... so cool.