Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phillys "smart buy" investment artwork

268 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a quick 15 second look, here is the drew Brees blue dog print that had a run of 15k and only came out two years ago at $500

Two just sold at $1,800 and $2k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drew-Brees-Blue-Dog-silkscreen-print-New-Orleans-Saints-George-Rodrigue-/261205821072?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item3cd1148690

Now my sign and numbered Throw Me Something FEMA is 7 years old, only has a run of 500 as opposed to 15,000, and is almost impossible to find.

So much for your argument, not like you even know anything anyway

looks like a fake bid to me

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=261205821072&aid=g***r&eu=&bidtid=1200263207016&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

fug you're retarded

Posted

Posted

check out the history on all those bidders dumbass

you are just a big fat mark

1 person likes this

Posted

Alejandro = "rotund" in Peruvian Quechua

3 people like this

Posted

Alice, you're exactly what these sellers are looking for. A brainless sack of fat who is dumb enough to lay down a few grand on items nobody wants because theoretically they'll appreciate in value.

You basically bought a couple of Yugos, in car terms. Rare, but nobody fuging wants one.

2 people like this

Posted

if this were the 1930s, alice would invest in the brooklyn bridge

Posted

i own about $2000 in art, it's a piece of original work by quality artist. resale value is $0 because i cant sell it

3 people like this

Posted

Never really thought of art as anything other than decoration. I have bought a good bit from street vendors around the world. I don't buy for investment, but for decorative purposes. I got an extensive China set from either Czech or Romania, I can't remember - probably made of the cheapest material possible, I don't know. But it looks incredible.

Sometimes after a few years, I stop liking it. Then I give it away. Like this one I bought in Venice after she painted it. I gave it to an aunt.

post-4156-0-36057500-1372895294_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL now he's a market expert..the fat fug probably watches "the price is right" all day and takes it as legitimate pricing 

1 person likes this

Posted

My extensive dildo collection has a high ROI and means a LOT to me. I'd say it trumps anything you proletariat have bought!

Posted

what did we learn today boys and girls and fat alice....

if it ain't worth lots of $$$ it ain't worth poo,

2 people like this

Posted

Here is a pic I took with my phone of today's client. She is 30 and a nurse at CMC Main uptown. No idea why I posted it here, but she has a nice butt.

post-3-0-66738400-1372899954_thumb.jpg

3 people like this