266 replies to this topic

#211 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

So you're saying you have no issue being part of an illegal replica economy? Why not buy legal $5 glasses at a gas station? You do realize D&G never made a farm that looks like that and I've never seen them put their logo on lenses, so anyone that has a clue is probably laughing at your horrible fakes, not to mention I'm pretty sure that is an early 90's Carrera WOMAN'S frame with a D&G on it. Pretty embarrassing! Well that and also the fact your nose is so huge, it's almost the same width as your mouth. Please don't sneeze, you'll cause a sandstorm and wipe out the local population. Lol

couldn't read through all the blubber

#212 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

couldn't read through all the blubber

If you can't see past the blubber, then politely ask your wife to move her thighs further away from screen, just say it nicely so she won't get upset! See, easy solution.

#213 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

If you can't see past the blubber, then politely ask your wife to move her thighs further away from screen, just say it nicely so she won't get upset! See, easy solution.

yes please deflect the enormity of your gravitational pull onto someone who isn't fat

#214 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

One of the benefits of you stalking PhillyB is that we all have photographic proof that she isn't fat.

So try again, tubby. 

#215 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Lol let me complain about knockoff ethics but nothing is wrong with charging $900 for a status symbol when you can find the same function out of something you can buy at Duane Reade

#216 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Lol let me complain about knockoff ethics but nothing is wrong with charging $900 for a status symbol when you can find the same function out of something you can buy at Duane Reade

I never argued ethics, I argued law, and replicas are illegal and defraud the real companies. Who is charging $900? For what item? What is Duane Reade? Gee, another great posts full of reading comprehension fail!

#217 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hey doughboy, did I pull your string and say you could talk to me? Did I somehow relate that I wanted to converse with you?

#218 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hey doughboy, did I pull your string and say you could talk to me? Did I somehow relate that I wanted to converse with you?

Well if you're unable comprehend what you are reading, I'm the nice guy that will help you understand, don't want to continue to look like a dummy that can't read do you friend?

#219 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

U IGNORANT BUFFOON LOL

...btw, what's a Duane Reade? Is that a black guy or something?

#220 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

U IGNORANT BUFFOON LOL
...btw, what's a Duane Reade? Is that a black guy or something?

So you say you can buy something for $900 from Duane Reade, if you don't know what it is, how am I? Still trying to figure out what is $900?

#221 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

While Louis Anderson is still contemplating my commentary, let's take a look at those innocent luxury brands that are getting defrauded out the wazoo by these illegal knockoff manufacturers leeching off of their profit margins.

http://www.sweatfree...news_SM-12-2-07

#222 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Pat is teh gay.

#223 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

So I wanted to bump this thread since everyone was making fun of me when I pointed out the print I was basically able to steal for $750 in July was a great investment. Well the artist, George Rodrigue unfortunately passed away Saturday and all his artwork is on its way up. Currently the print I bought for $750 is selling around $5k. On ebay, the cheapest I could find was this one with a current bid of $3k after multiple bids, but still another 4 days to go and should end up closer to $5k.

So let's see, a minimum of $2300 profit , an average of $4k profit from something I bought for $750 just 6 months ago, and that's just one of many I got.

On the other hand, the guy that was making fun PhillyB , will be sitting at home with his $30 Thailand original painting you can buy on ebay for $35 unable to pull together a measly $100-$200 for a ticket to this Sundays game! LMFAO! And some people wonder why the poor stay poor.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d165c8542

#224 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

this piece of art cost the saints millions.....you lose!

110108-lynch-600.jpg

#225 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

again, my painting has meaning and intangible value imbued upon it because it symbolizes the manifestation of raw experience, and therefore its purchase price is negligible compared to its internal value to me. by contrast, your painting means something to you solely based on the associated pricetag. there is no point in comparing the two

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com