Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gettlemen Plan: (Bored and it is raining)--an analysis

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Started reading but you got Hixon and Barner's names wrong so I stopped.

Posted

Kenjon* Barner.

Posted

I believe the motto of building from the trenches out after you find your franchise qb. Gettleman has followed this method. He has done everything he possibly could have to provide depth, cut players with heavy contracts and seems to have a vision of where he wants this team to go.

What is really going to be interesting is what happens next year with Gross possibly retiring.  We need offensive weapons and we might need a new LT. It's going to get tricky depending on where we are at cap wise.

And to all the people who are just criticizing spelling, the guy put in a lot of effort in this thread, maybe you should stfu

4 people like this

Posted

Superbowl

Posted

Started reading but you got Hixon and Barner's names wrong so I stopped.

I did not look them up and meant to. While I do not really care, your inability to see the big picture and make a comment about an insignificant error tells me a lot about you. 

I also think the fact that you felt the need to post your comment is telling.  But  never stop reading. Literacy is very um....very....imp....good.

Posted

Kenjon* Barner.

I missed 2 names--meant to look them up becuase I went brain-dead but forgot before I shared.  Apologies to all.

Posted

Ha, I think you can look past that and read the content, good lawd.

Big guys need more time to adapt in general. Star looks like he can do it but he's on the rare side. Kugbilla could struggle big time and need multiple years if he hasnt been in a top tier strength and conditioning regimen. KK seems like a 50 50 to me this year.

Not enough has been said of the ST's upgrades, good catch.

edit: and yes it was much more entertaining than something about Hardy naked and Cam throws things in baskets. Though I didnt read the thing but Hardy, the title kind of said it all.

Posted

I believe the motto of building from the trenches out after you find your franchise qb. Gettleman has followed this method. He has done everything he possibly could have to provide depth, cut players with heavy contracts and seems to have a vision of where he wants this team to go.

What is really going to be interesting is what happens next year with Gross possibly retiring. We need offensive weapons and we might need a new LT. It's going to get tricky depending on where we are at cap wise.

And to all the people who are just criticizing spelling, the guy put in a lot of effort in this thread, maybe you should stfu

We'll need a new LT whether Gross retires or not I think. As far as the spelling, it wouldn't matter if it was just normal words misspelled, but when it comes to Panthers commentary why would I read something by somebody who doesn't know our own players' names.

Posted

I'd include the re-signing of Dwan Edwards as an individual defensive move.

Posted

It's sad when someone posts a meaningful and thoughtful post and all you can take from it is a spelling error. It was a good read, thanks for posting it.

8 people like this

Posted

This is not Gross's last year I dont think but I could be wrong. . and you dont pay quality LT's to sit behind starters. If Gross goes we'll get a new LT.