Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Even Aints* fans don't like Alice

111 posts in this topic

Posted

as i just scroll past the vast majority of your posts and don't read them I never saw that you asked me that but no, never lived in a trailer

What kind of house has 1" molding then, is it a prefab house, or do they have lower grade material then they stock at lowes to build redneck houses in rural areas like yours? Since I'm in real estate and all and have seen thousands of houses, I had never seem molding like yours, so just curious. Not like your house is in the demographic I deal with, just trying to learn.

Posted

lol molding like mine? what are you even talking about?

1 person likes this

Posted

Well since that not even the ID I used here, it would have taken some searching to get there in first place. Then, why are you so interested in seeing stuff about me in middle of the night? You like guys? I see you got the Justin Bieber thing going, bravo!

994831_190158401146312_105975990_n.jpg

bieber-coloring-hair.jpg

You see me in that picture with the girl in that same post? Yeah, that's something you'll never have.

I fug bitches in the back seat of my 13 year old Accord. You've probably never had anyone in the backseat of your overpriced land yacht.

Posted

You still never answered the question, do you live in a trailer?

You still never answered MY question, fatass. Did you go to college?

Posted

lol molding like mine? what are you even talking about?

You posted a picture of your kids in one of my threads and in the background you have this tiny little molding around you doors and I've never seen anything like that in all my years in Real Estate.

Posted

You still never answered MY question, fatass. Did you go to college?

Google if Bieber!

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with some little 20 years old bowtie wearing Bieber wannabe, piss off.

Posted

Oh word, it ma wardie! Wat it be G! Just kicking it, for shizzle, you dog?

What a completely expected response from a childish hypocrite.

Posted

Google if Bieber!

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with some little 20 years old bowtie wearing Bieber wannabe, piss off.

So I take that as a no.

Posted

lol I dont have kids what are you even talking about

quote this picture you're talking about

Posted

Why am I not surprised that he's been furiously stalking that members picture thread. fuging weirdo.

Posted

Why am I not surprised that he's been furiously stalking that members picture thread. fuging weirdo.

Nah Bruh ya got it twisted, I clicked on his posts to see about his question he said I didn't answer in the private message he sent me and it was he had his pic in recent posts, wouldn't waste my time searching anything about him, that would involve caring, you know what I'm saying Bruh? Ya dig

Furiously stalking = click "posts" on profile.

You tripping ese

Posted

I've never sent you a private message or posted my pics in any of your threads

apparently you're just an idiot

3 people like this