Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Al Jefferson Signs for 3 years, $40.5 million

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty good contract... $13.6mil a year for three years with a player option after two. He's guaranteed one year in a Hornets jersey.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice contract I think, friendly to both sides in ways.  A lot better than I was expecting honestly. 

Posted

Al Jeffson lol... C'mon

Posted

I'm thinking (hoping) this makes Kemba and MKG much better next year.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this means more than the extra 5 or 6 wins next season everyone was claiming.

Agree. Add in Cody who I think may be able to make a run for ROTY, I think it at just push us to the early 30 wins.

Posted

A nice little core forming. if Jefferson stays put anyway. Add in a high pick in 2014, potentially more with Detroit/Portland's picks, and we'll be fielding a decent team in no time. 

Kemba

Hendo?

MKG

Zeller

Jefferson

Biz 

Taylor

Posted

Wow I'm surprised he signed so soon.  Good deal though, at that price he is a nice asset.

Now dont overpay for Henderson and it will be a great offseason

2 people like this

Posted

Wow what a deal, I wasn't going to be surprised if it was even 17 mill.   Come on, you have to be happy about this signing if you're a CLT fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great news! Excited to actually feel good about supporting and watching the product.

Posted

Even with the addition of Jefferson, you also have to factor in the loss of Mullens.  I don't see us winning 30 games next year, and I am fine with that.  I think it will improve Kemba and MKG, and have Zeller focus on what he's best at with the P&R

We will have a top 6 pick next year, and who knows what Cho will do come the trade deadline or draft day.  There is a lot of time before the 2014 draft.

So step away from the ledge, anybody who is clamoring about being out of the big names

Posted

Jefferson is now the best player in Bobcats history lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Really, we're worried about losing Mullens?  

3 people like this