Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In honor of Hawk's statement

43 posts in this topic

Posted

hey 88 bronco if it weren't for millimeters you wouldn't even have a dick

fuging lol'd

Posted

LOL all the girls you get, ha! With that $12 Supercuts Bieber haircut, the only girls you get are the ones that would stand in line for a One Direction concert. What's your pick line, if you blow me I'll give you an autographed Katy Perry CD. One day you will hear "would you like to take a seat..."

The sad part is I actually do get my haircuts at Great Clips. Problems of being a poor college kid.

Posted

i go to the ghetto barber shop.   most meticulous haircut i've ever had in my life and THOSE motherfugers can fade all daaaaay.

if you want your poo tight son, go find a black barber.

they cut my poo sooooo good i have no problem laying a 20$ on them for a 10$ haircut and telling them to keep it.  best damn 20$ i spent that month probably.

Posted

been buzzing my own for years and I love it!!!!

Posted

i just shaved mine because of the heat

back on topic

hey hawk, enjoy being snowed in all summer you hockey puck licking dryback!

1 person likes this

Posted

also i think we're building the fence on the wrong border!  we don't need a bunch of gords and 51st staters coming down here to enjoy our 70+ degree temperatures!

Posted

I'm reporting this thread!  14 Times

1 person likes this

Posted

Mr. Belding, what the fug kind of monicker is that? Are you some frumpy middle aged douche that spent his teens years wacking off to Tiffany Amber Theisen and you can't let go of your glory days? Maybe you spent countless nights in your double wide wishing you could spoon with Screech.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hawk, you're Canadian. That's all I need to say. fug you, Nickleback, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, and Justin Bieber. The only thing your frozen country has ever contributed to the world is a shitty smartphone and crappy music. NATO should nuke your frozen wasteland on principle alone.

Posted

Go ahead and bash me too. I'm bored (and lazy, really should be doing something more productive than watching TV and Internet surfing).

Posted

Mr. Scot you pompous ass hat. You sit here all day spewing "cerebral" football knowledge from a keyboard you most likely learned from years of playing Madden. What the hell is with the obsession with line men? Do you dream of bear cruises? And why the hell did you ever hook up with a Bucs fan? Do you like fuging retards?

Posted

Mr. Scot you pompous ass hat. You sit here all day spewing "cerebral" football knowledge from a keyboard you most likely learned from years of playing Madden. What the hell is with the obsession with line men? Do you dream of bear cruises? And why the hell did you ever hook up with a Bucs fan? Do you like fuging retards?

:lol:

In fairness, I broke up with the Bucs fan. Have since dated a Bengals fan and a Tarheel fan. Current girlfriend isn't into sports but doesn't have any issue with my football obsession.

Pondering changing my user title to "Pompous Ass Hat" :lol:

1 person likes this