Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOLO!

Why ya'll hating on Dat Alice?

216 posts in this topic

You already made a thread last year about that message, so what

wah wah i ate to much like always

hey alice how can you get that fat eating catfood rolled up in seaweed and rice?

1 person likes this

I pointed out last week that the old picture were I gained a lot of weight was after working with a developer in Florida, we worked nonstop and ate out for every meal at really nice restaurants. Then drinks and desert and no time for exercise and I gained almost 60lbs. What's your point?

LOL 60 POUNDS IN NO TIME

unfortunately you're too stupid to realize how pathetic that is

I pointed out last week that the old picture were I gained a lot of weight was after working with a developer in Florida, we worked nonstop and ate out for every meal at really nice restaurants. Then drinks and desert and no time for exercise and I gained almost 60lbs. What's your point?

you look a decade or so older in your facebook profile picture that we uncovered last year. you're trying to pass a picture of yourself from college as your current look. if you want to prove you're not a complete tubbo you need to take a picture of yourself in the mirror with your phone and the carolina huddle.com visible on your laptop in the background

no photoshopping

1 person likes this

LOL 60 POUNDS IN NO TIME

unfortunately you're too stupid to realize how pathetic that is

Never said that, I said "no time for exercise" and then said "gained 60lbs". Who cares, it's was like 6 years ago now?

so you went from 250 to 310?

that's because you have no muscle bro.

I couldn't gain 60 lbs if i sat around on my ass for a year drinking sodas and eating fast food

so you're either lying or pathetic.   i really don't care which.

it's a glandular thing guys you wouldn't understand it

3 people like this

so you went from 250 to 310?

that's because you have no muscle bro.

I couldn't gain 60 lbs if i sat around on my ass for a year drinking sodas and eating fast food

so you're either lying or pathetic. i really don't care which.

It was like 223 to like 280. Hey I was chubby till sophomore year too, wanna talk about that too?