Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOLO!

Why ya'll hating on Dat Alice?

PhillyB    40,346

Why do you feel the need to consistently discuss your bowel movements, does looking in the mirror remind you of poo?

I was thinking that your nose is so incredibly big, it's basically a medical deformity. Therefore, if we go to one of the fundraiser sites, I think we can get a rhinoplasty fund going. But here's the genius part, we get the surgeon to do a two job discount so you can bring the wife also. If not, there could be some good money doing circus freaks sideshow. You can be elephant man, has a nose like a trunk!

See, it's not all money with me, I can do charity work too!

shouldn't you be making sweet love to your $4,500 custom lumber-supporting SelectComfortTM body pillow?

• Pie 1

Why do you feel the need to consistently discuss your bowel movements, does looking in the mirror remind you of poo?

I was thinking that your nose is so incredibly big, it's basically a medical deformity. Therefore, if we go to one of the fundraiser sites, I think we can get a rhinoplasty fund going. But here's the genius part, we get the surgeon to do a two job discount so you can bring the wife also. If not, there could be some good money doing circus freaks sideshow. You can be elephant man, has a nose like a trunk!

See, it's not all money with me, I can do charity work too!

The same surgeon that performed your most recent tummy tuck, correct?

Big A    218

shouldn't you be making sweet love to your $4,500 custom lumber-supporting SelectComfortTM body pillow?

Select comfort is a mattress not pillow and I'm pretty good in that dept with a 20 year warranty on my Kluft Palais Royale kings size mattress, all American made, not that Chinese select comfort junk. You probably never even heard of that brand since they don't sell it at WalMart, and don't worry, if the made some cheap $10k replica version, the uncaring of brands person you are still couldn't afford it.

Chimera    3,446

Should have gone with latex foam. At least then we would not have seen the large indentation on one side of your mattress.

• Pie 3

Borat    729

Select comfort is a mattress not pillow and I'm pretty good in that dept with a 20 year warranty on my Kluft Palais Royale kings size mattress, all American made, not that Chinese select comfort junk. You probably never even heard of that brand since they don't sell it at WalMart, and don't worry, if the made some cheap $10k replica version, the uncaring of brands person you are still couldn't afford it.

So THAT's why he never gets any action. He just doesn't want to blow out the mattress!
  • Pie 3

P.I.A    335

if the wifey lets you, you should consider heading up to mongolia with me and a buddy of mine.... we're loosely planning about a ten-day trip flying into beijing next summer, taking a train to ulaanbaatar, and renting horses and/or motorcycles and trekking off into the mongolian steppes with a GPS and some MREs and roughing it with the nomads

Holy hell, that sounds amazing. If only. 

• Pie 1

88 Bronco    1,303

Dat Alice is a true soldier. He is handling all these guys by himself? :cool:

We aren't interested in the video you just watched

• Pie 2

CelibatePimp    2,859

One troll leaves, 5 more take his place.

Because I disagree with you guys' opinion I'm a troll? Jeeez, what a smart one you must be. I'm out of this subforum. You all can continue your love affair with Alice.