That shirt drove Andrew Cunanan to kill Versace

#167 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

Are you really going to try to give me a fashion lecture comparing my Versace shirt to your knockoff women's sunglasses that doesn't even resemble any model made by the company it's knocking off!? Really? You couldn't tell by oversized lenses, spacing and angle at bottom they are women's? I thought you took her glasses to use temporarily since you didn't have any, but you are actually wearing them thinking they are mens!? Holy cow that's sad! HAHAHAHA

I'm going to try one last time. To explain the "why" to the attention you seem to get on rival team forums. 

Lets use your Huddle pal PhillyB and the current back and forth you are having with him.

You are quantifying his experience, worth, life, etc with the fact that he is wearing off brand or fakey DG sunglasses, his shitty painting, his home improvement work he did on his on, and so forth. You are trying to further your argument of your life superiority by listing, in great detail, the things you have that are "better" than his. Your painting is worth more, your house is nicer, your car is worth his house, whatever. The issue that keeps coming back to you and something that you either do notice and think its funny or don't notice and such is ...well sad, is that poo doesn't mean a fugall to most people, hell 95% of people.

Phillyb quantifies his existence with objects that have an emotional value. Like his painting. He purchased it with thoughts of remembering a true adventure and placed it somewhere he can see it and reflect. Your painting was immediately valued by you as a investment and something you can flip for a return. The painting has no emotional value to you, its a thing, where Phillyb's painting provides him a return of joy and reflection a value that has no monetary value.  

I realize you are very likely worth a great deal of money and honestly I'm happy for you in that regard. I am sad for you b/c the persona you present here is one of a empty life. I've seen all these pictures of your home, car, coins, swords, dog and so forth, but nothing I have seen really enriches you on an existential level. None of those things reflect you having any meaning in your life outside of the $ value of the object at hand. This is further proven by the ugly shirt, ffs man burn that I don't care if Versace hand made it.  Hell, I have yet to even see a good book on a shelf that you have read. It makes me sad and is honestly why I haven't piled on in these threads at well. I've never taken pleasure in throwing rocks at the weird kid.

No matter how many replies you throw back at most of the posters here, you are still going to lose the argument.  Again using PhillyB, you can rag on his house, his nose, whatever and you are still behind in the debate/hate. See Phil turns off his computer in Peru and plays with his family, or adventures out in the desert pursuing a dream, of finds some place in the city he is located that will produce a memory. Meanwhile you are posting pictures of shoes to sell on eBay or talking about some tourist trap you went to on a all inclusive trip to Dubai. They two things don't measure up. One exitance is supplemented by growth of the spirit (if you will) while the other is fueled by the growth of materialism.

If would do you a ton of good, and I mean this, to PM PhillyB and ask him how to take a trip like he did a few years ago. 

Cut ties to your bank account for 3 weeks and live out of a hiking pack in Australia, or jump on a cargo ship going across the ocean, ANYTHING to learn there is more to life than $$$ value.

or you are the greatest most practiced alt/troll account ever and all this is a sham, if so I salute you for portraying the infestation of materialism that is destroying our country.

#168 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

Your dog hides whenever you pop up.

#169 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,134 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

I'm going to try one last time. To explain the "why" to the attention you seem to get on rival team forums. 

Lets use your Huddle pal PhillyB and the current back and forth you are having with him.

You are quantifying his experience, worth, life, etc with the fact that he is wearing off brand or fakey DG sunglasses, his shitty painting, his home improvement work he did on his on, and so forth. You are trying to further your argument of your life superiority by listing, in great detail, the things you have that are "better" than his. Your painting is worth more, your house is nicer, your car is worth his house, whatever. The issue that keeps coming back to you and something that you either do notice and think its funny or don't notice and such is ...well sad, is that poo doesn't mean a fugall to most people, hell 95% of people.

Phillyb quantifies his existence with objects that have an emotional value. Like his painting. He purchased it with thoughts of remembering a true adventure and placed it somewhere he can see it and reflect. Your painting was immediately valued by you as a investment and something you can flip for a return. The painting has no emotional value to you, its a thing, where Phillyb's painting provides him a return of joy and reflection a value that has no monetary value.  

I realize you are very likely worth a great deal of money and honestly I'm happy for you in that regard. I am sad for you b/c the persona you present here is one of a empty life. I've seen all these pictures of your home, car, coins, swords, dog and so forth, but nothing I have seen really enriches you on an existential level. None of those things reflect you having any meaning in your life outside of the $ value of the object at hand. This is further proven by the ugly shirt, ffs man burn that I don't care if Versace hand made it.  Hell, I have yet to even see a good book on a shelf that you have read. It makes me sad and is honestly why I haven't piled on in these threads at well. I've never taken pleasure in throwing rocks at the weird kid.

No matter how many replies you throw back at most of the posters here, you are still going to lose the argument.  Again using PhillyB, you can rag on his house, his nose, whatever and you are still behind in the debate/hate. See Phil turns off his computer in Peru and plays with his family, or adventures out in the desert pursuing a dream, of finds some place in the city he is located that will produce a memory. Meanwhile you are posting pictures of shoes to sell on eBay or talking about some tourist trap you went to on a all inclusive trip to Dubai. They two things don't measure up. One exitance is supplemented by growth of the spirit (if you will) while the other is fueled by the growth of materialism.

If would do you a ton of good, and I mean this, to PM PhillyB and ask him how to take a trip like he did a few years ago. 

Cut ties to your bank account for 3 weeks and live out of a hiking pack in Australia, or jump on a cargo ship going across the ocean, ANYTHING to learn there is more to life than $$$ value.

or you are the greatest most practiced alt/troll account ever and all this is a sham, if so I salute you for portraying the infestation of materialism that is destroying our country.

and I have nothing to add to this comment

#170 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

I realize you are very likely worth a great deal of money and honestly I'm happy for you in that regard. I am sad for you b/c the persona you present here is one of a empty life. I've seen all these pictures of your home, car, coins, swords, dog and so forth, but nothing I have seen really enriches you on an existential level. None of those things reflect you having any meaning in your life outside of the $ value of the object at hand. This is further proven by the ugly shirt, ffs man burn that I don't care if Versace hand made it. Hell, I have yet to even see a good book on a shelf that you have read. It makes me sad and is honestly why I haven't piled on in these threads at well. I've never taken pleasure in throwing rocks at the weird kid.

No matter how many replies you throw back at most of the posters here, you are still going to lose the argument. Again using PhillyB, you can rag on his house, his nose, whatever and you are still behind in the debate/hate. See Phil turns off his computer in Peru and plays with his family, or adventures out in the desert pursuing a dream, of finds some place in the city he is located that will produce a memory. Meanwhile you are posting pictures of shoes to sell on eBay or talking about some tourist trap you went to on a all inclusive trip to Dubai. They two things don't measure up. One exitance is supplemented by growth of the spirit (if you will) while the other is fueled by the growth of materialism.

Really, you think I'm going to read that wall?

TL; DR

#171 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

more to life than money?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#172 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

TL; DR

Good luck in your travels.

I hope life beats the stupid out of you one day.

#173 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Your dog hides whenever you pop up.

A doing the dog joke, wow, you're originality is awe inspiring! Thanks for bringing new material again and not being one of those too dumb to be original! Oh wait.....

#174 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,678 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:23 PM

we all know this. Whether he knows this or not is up to debate. But him saying TL:DR to you is pretty ironic.

and thank you for the bolded words, couldn't agree more.

#175 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

I'll have you as a flaming liberal soon enough

#176 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

That shirt drove Andrew Cunanan to kill Versace

lol

#177 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

Peanut butter balls + sausage gravy blood type + small yard = ??

#178 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,950 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

It's all been posted here before already since half the board appears to be creepy googlers anyway, so what am I gonna do. Plus I have credit monitoring services that texts me if anything is attempted on my credit that already has my accounts on high alert since a group of criminals went through my neighborhood last year and stole credit card applications and tried to apply for cards, all were caught the next day since almost every house in neighborhood has cameras and already had their pictures as they stole mail. Also, my valuables are all in bank boxes, so there isn't much to worry about at my house, although I have probably the most complex security systems in the city with things like electromagnetic locks built in that I've never even seen in a residential property before along with a ton of other goodies I won't discuss. My house also has 6 exterior cameras that record to Internet with cellular backup and a police station 3 blocks away with patrols passing through neighborhood at around 10 min intervals. Then again, even without any of that, I have hurricane proof windows that are like bulletproof glass that would take about 20 minutes with a bat to get through and then inside I have set up certain bottleneck kill zones.
So basically, I'm not too worried.

LMAO Jesus fuging Christ, Alice. You have some MAJOR issues.

Thanks for proving my point about living in that shithole known as Metairie, LA. Sounds like you live in Somalia which would actually be an upgrade over Jefferson Parish.

#179 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,779 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

TL; DR

lol @ how quickly you made a point of adamantly demanding that you didn't read it

anyway alejandro you're getting the first copy of my book if i manage to get it in with a major publishing house, you are the type of person who could benefit from it the most. hopefully you'll make some changes before/if you ever have kids so you don't enculturate them with the same poisonous ideology that nearly destroyed me before the start of that fateful journey

#180 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

lol @ how quickly you made a point of adamantly demanding that you didn't read it

anyway alejandro you're getting the first copy of my book if i manage to get it in with a major publishing house, you are the type of person who could benefit from it the most. hopefully you'll make some changes before/if you ever have kids so you don't enculturate them with the same poisonous ideology that nearly destroyed me before the start of that fateful journey

He 100% read it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com