Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwight Howard Confirms He Signs with Rockets

103 posts in this topic

Posted

It's still not official though, and Dwight is flying to LA to meet with Mitch. He's probably just telling him face to face, but there was also a rumor out there that Dwight will give LA one last chance to get him to resign (presumably by firing MDA). I think it was started by Alex Kennedy and he said that his sources are "very very reliable". Still 99% sure that he goes to Houston though. Obviously I'd like him back, because he is an allstar C, but I really won't be all that upset if he does go to Houston... I don't think that LA fans really warmed up to him last season so there's really no sentimental value there.

Posted

LeBron to the Lakers after next season to team up for Kobe's last year. win a championship, and take over for the new Showtime Lakers.

Posted

Also, I want to add, a team consisting of Harden, Parsons, and Chandler is a very, very strong team. The pick and roll that could be ran would be devastating, if D12 plays like he means it and doesn't slack off.

Posted

LeBron isn't coming to the Lakers without Dwight Howard there.  He would have to wait another year to get a guy like Kevin Love to play with....

Posted

Oh snap

UPDATE: A source has told ESPN that Dwight Howard has "changed his mind." Howard has told Lakers he's now 50-50.

Posted

Breaking news on SportsCenter Dwight Howard is now 50/50.

LMAO!

Dwightmare won't end.

Posted

I don't think he'll wait that long. Kobe being there could honestly be just enough to entice him. I seriously doubt the cap space is going to be there. And definitely not the cap space to sign someone like Amare to go with them.

Posted

We all know Lebron is going back to Cleveland next year.

I think GS should trade for Asik.  Bogut is good but you just cant count on him, and I think Asik fits in perfectly with their small ball lineup

Curry

Thompson

Igoudala

Barnes

Asik

Posted

This must be a joke. At this point he's just trolling.

I like him and think he's a very talented player, but this is just getting childish.

Posted

We all know Lebron is going back to Cleveland next year.

I think GS should trade for Asik.  Bogut is good but you just cant count on him, and I think Asik fits in perfectly with their small ball lineup

Curry

Thompson

Igoudala

Barnes

Asik

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

Posted

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

The Warriors played David Lee at PF last year, they know how to deal with terrible defense at that position

Posted

Ugh he's the worst human being on the planet