Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwight Howard Confirms He Signs with Rockets

103 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, updated title... This dude. Smh...

If this is Dwight's entourage that is responsible for making him look like such a prima donna douche, he needs to fire them all.

Posted

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

Yea but they gave the Spurs he'll in the playoffs. They're built to play small with their incredible outside shootings. They didn't lose to the Spurs bc of Duncan (PF). They loss bc they're a young, inexperienced team and Curry's lack of plays in the end of the playoffs.

Posted

This is why I wouldn't even mess with Dwight. He always does this stupid poo and I can't stand him. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I was upset with LBJ's idea to hold "The Decision," but at least LBJ made a choice and stuck with it...

I really think Howard needs mental help, someone that can allow their mind to wander so much like this might have ADD.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you PD for the title update.  I'm a Lakers fan and wouldn't mind D12 coming back, but this is fuging ridiculous....

1 person likes this

Posted

Asik's contract is fine, 8 million for two years for one of the best defensive centers in the NBA. It's Lin's contract that is poison....

My fault, I meant to mention Lin as well and for some reason I thought Asik's contract was in the double-digit millions per year. I remembered Lin signed a notoriously bad contract last year, which is why the Knicks didn't want to match... So, I'm sure they'll have a much harder time moving him. Asik's at 8M is a really good value, IMO but, I don't see the Hawks wanting him or Lin for some reason.

Posted

On Sportscenter, the anchor just asked Broussard, "why is this getting out?" He said his inner circle, and the anchor replies,"I know, but why don't they just keep quiet?" Lol.

Posted

Apparently an extra 30 million dollars was on his mind.

Posted

Asik and Lin are on the same contract. It averages at 8 million a season but the actual breakdown is 5 this season 11 the next. It is a bad contract in the final year for both guys but less so Asik because he doesn't completely suck.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ugh he's the worst human being on the planet

Nah he's not the worst human being on the planet, he just can't make up his mind.

Rapist/Murderer's are the worst people on the planet.

Posted

This could be solved fairly easy if the Lakers fired D'Antoni and replaced him with a competent coach.

Realistically the Lakers give Dwight the best chance to win championship.

Posted

But that's why he comes off as so shallow and for lack of a better word, DUMB. Just an hour ago we had him going to the Rockets and being "completely put off" by the Lakers because he doesn't like D'Antoni, his coaching style, and/or Kobe... So now you say, "wait, I might've made a mistake because they can give me 30M more even though I've let it be known I hate everyone there, but pretend you didn't hear that." What a dick.

1 person likes this