102 replies to this topic

#46 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

We all know Lebron is going back to Cleveland next year.

I think GS should trade for Asik.  Bogut is good but you just cant count on him, and I think Asik fits in perfectly with their small ball lineup

Curry

Thompson

Igoudala

Barnes

Asik

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

#47 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

The Warriors played David Lee at PF last year, they know how to deal with terrible defense at that position

#48 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Ugh he's the worst human being on the planet

#49 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,632 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Lol, updated title... This dude. Smh...

If this is Dwight's entourage that is responsible for making him look like such a prima donna douche, he needs to fire them all.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,130 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Yea but they gave the Spurs he'll in the playoffs. They're built to play small with their incredible outside shootings. They didn't lose to the Spurs bc of Duncan (PF). They loss bc they're a young, inexperienced team and Curry's lack of plays in the end of the playoffs.

#51 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,919 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

This is why I wouldn't even mess with Dwight. He always does this stupid poo and I can't stand him. 

#52 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I was upset with LBJ's idea to hold "The Decision," but at least LBJ made a choice and stuck with it...

I really think Howard needs mental help, someone that can allow their mind to wander so much like this might have ADD.

#53 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,957 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

Thank you PD for the title update.  I'm a Lakers fan and wouldn't mind D12 coming back, but this is fuging ridiculous....

#54 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,632 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

Asik's contract is fine, 8 million for two years for one of the best defensive centers in the NBA. It's Lin's contract that is poison....

My fault, I meant to mention Lin as well and for some reason I thought Asik's contract was in the double-digit millions per year. I remembered Lin signed a notoriously bad contract last year, which is why the Knicks didn't want to match... So, I'm sure they'll have a much harder time moving him. Asik's at 8M is a really good value, IMO but, I don't see the Hawks wanting him or Lin for some reason.

#55 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,632 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

On Sportscenter, the anchor just asked Broussard, "why is this getting out?" He said his inner circle, and the anchor replies,"I know, but why don't they just keep quiet?" Lol.

#56 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Apparently an extra 30 million dollars was on his mind.

#57 Manos

Manos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Asik and Lin are on the same contract. It averages at 8 million a season but the actual breakdown is 5 this season 11 the next. It is a bad contract in the final year for both guys but less so Asik because he doesn't completely suck.

#58 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Ugh he's the worst human being on the planet

Nah he's not the worst human being on the planet, he just can't make up his mind.

Rapist/Murderer's are the worst people on the planet.

#59 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

This could be solved fairly easy if the Lakers fired D'Antoni and replaced him with a competent coach.

Realistically the Lakers give Dwight the best chance to win championship.

#60 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,632 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

But that's why he comes off as so shallow and for lack of a better word, DUMB. Just an hour ago we had him going to the Rockets and being "completely put off" by the Lakers because he doesn't like D'Antoni, his coaching style, and/or Kobe... So now you say, "wait, I might've made a mistake because they can give me 30M more even though I've let it be known I hate everyone there, but pretend you didn't hear that." What a dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users