Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

check out Kenjon Barner's game vs. USC; 321 yards, 5 tds.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Holy upright running.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Some things I noticed in this video and other videos of his I've watched:

-Excellent vision, sees things happening that are not directly in his line of vision.

-Doesn't often lose yardage.

-Very efficient in movement, doesn't make a lot of unnecessary cuts that hurt momentum.

-Patience, willing to let the blocking develop and see what the play is giving him.

-Needs space to operate, has trouble when the defense is on top of him.

yep. saw a lot of the same thing.

and sure, he runs upright but when you see him running, he always scanning the field. i don't see this as a negative at all for the type of player he is and the things he's capable of doing. he's the kind of guy who will have a high ypa, but it will be because he will have a 15 yard run after quite a few 1 yard runs. he's also the guy who is always a threat to take it to the endzone, regardless of where he is on the field. all he needs is a little space and the guy is gone.

i see him having probably equal amounts carries and receptions, quite a few carries less than the other ball carriers, but equal or more TDs. he's a big play/scoring threat player who can line up anywhere and who will be requiring special attention from defenses any time he's on the field.

#33 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

I think it's great that our 6th round pick actually has a highlite video..........worth watching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com