Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Ron Jaworski thinks Cam Newton is the 18th best QB in football.

235 posts in this topic

So you are saying Tom Brady and all the other QB's would have went 7-9 or worse if they had been our QB last year?

Fair, but Brady and Manning are all time greats. Rodgers and Brees are slowly ascending to that level as well. Not sure how many others would have been 7-9 or better starting for the Panthers last season, assuming similar offensive playcalling early in the year.

My question is how many games does Cam win with Seattle, SF, WAS, GB, NE, etc.?

Why is he wrong? 18 seems about right. Some of you guys need to take your homer goggles off.

Why is he wrong? 18 seems about right. Some of you guys need to take your homer goggles off.

Position on the list doesn't really matter much to me, but some of the comparisons are definitely off.

For example, Tony Romo over Newton? :blink:

Did you mean thug or a thong? If you think Cam looks like a thug you have lived a sheltered life in a school district that left out spelling as part of the curriculum.

You can make fun of my education if you want Mr. jarhead, but Cam shows his panties above his pants and still has stickers and price tags on his hat. And that little boy on tv told Cam off and disrespect his mama too. Until Cam stops actin like hes from the pro jects he will always be rated outside the top 10. 

P.S.  im glad you were able to beet your eating disorder Mr jarhead

No...you couldn't.

If I give you those 3 that still leaves Cam much higher than 18. 

Ranking Cam below Rivers and Romo, really? REALLY? 

If I give you those 3, that still leaves Cam a hell of a lot higher than 18. 

As long as Cam continue to act like one of those wrappers he will NEVER be top 10.

These are the same guys that put Tebow at #95, right? 

I'll stand by my earlier question.  What fan bases that have QBs ranked ahead of Cam would trade their starting QB for him for next year only?  Honestly, I don't think you would find a taker.

With that said, if you extended it out to the next five years, I bet you would get more than a few.  Cam's got more potential than just about any QB in the league.  But he needs to live up to it and make those final completions vs. the Seahawks and Chiefs, or hold on to the ball against Atlanta before we can count him among the elite.

word

im glad you think my account is hilarious. In fact, I have HUNDREDS in my account. Now is that so funny?

Are you seriously trying to discredit the opinion of the players who actually play the game, lol. There's very few GM's in the league who wouldn't cream their pants at the opportunity to have Cam Newton as their starting QB.

you're dreamin