Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Bobcats 2013 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

774 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll check out the article 8789 but I actually came in the thread to check if anyone had posted the video yet...

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/video/2013/07/08/130708cliffordmov-2534634

The audio is horrible at some parts but, this is from today's practice as well...  I just have to say, this is the first time I've actually listened to Clifford speak, and I'm telling you, I think we hit on this decision.  He just sounds more self-assured than any other coach outside of Silas that I can remember.  As much as I love Paul Silas, I just think he was past his prime coaching-wise, and he was given a horrible roster on top of that his last year.  I can't wait to see how these guys mesh together this year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Also check out the videos on bobcats.com. Biz looks like he has a jumper! Actually really nice form

Posted · Report post

I'll check out the article 8789 but I actually came in the thread to check if anyone had posted the video yet...

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/video/2013/07/08/130708cliffordmov-2534634

The audio is horrible at some parts but, this is from today's practice as well...  I just have to say, this is the first time I've actually listened to Clifford speak, and I'm telling you, I think we hit on this decision.  He just sounds more self-assured than any other coach outside of Silas that I can remember.  As much as I love Paul Silas, I just think he was past his prime coaching-wise, and he was given a horrible roster on top of that his last year.  I can't wait to see how these guys mesh together this year.

Check out the video of Ewing working with Biz...

I know it's early, but I couldn't help but smile.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I just watched all the "highlights" from practice and Biz is looking good!  From what Clifford said about him, it seems like he has a lot of belief in him and doesn't want to put a cap on his, or any other player's potential.

Posted · Report post

I said Biz has nice touch and a soft release on his jumper before the draft. That will get better as he gets more developed. He could be a Charles Oakley type with a set Jumper form 10 -14 feet and good rugged defender.

Posted · Report post

I cant imagine how good this team can be.  Its nice seeing actual coaches who know what they are doing out there.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Friday.

Posted · Report post

San Antonio Spurs Summer League Roster

Aron Baynes

Tyler Brown

Amath M'Baye

Ryan Richards

Alexis Wangmene

Chris Wright

Hollis Thompson

James Mays