Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Bobcats 2013 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

774 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dallas Mavericks Summer League Team

Hamady N'Diaye

Alexandre Paranhos

Gal Mekel

Terrico White

D.J. Stephens

Jackie Carmichael

Dewayne Dedmon

Christian Watford

Ricky Ledo

Shane Larkin

Josh Akognon

Bernard James

Jae Crowder

Posted · Report post

New York Knicks Summer League Roster

Justin Brownlee

J'Covan Brown

A.J. Matthews

Terrence Jennings

Toure Murry

Jerome Jordan

Chris Smith

Eloy Vargas

Jeremy Tyler

C.J. Leslie

Tony Mitchell

Tim Hardaway Jr.

Iman Shumpert

Posted · Report post

GREAT NEWS!!!

Al Jefferson has informed the Bobcats that he will travel to Las Vegas to watch the guys participate in Summer League.

I have a feeling that Big Al is going to be a big fan favorite.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wow, that is awesome!  We've got some good guys with Al and Kemba.  In the presser, Al actually said he and Kemba share the same agent and that Kemba was recruiting him even before he gave a thought to signing with us.  That is almost unheard of to have a veteran guy go support and watch the young guys in summer league...  I don't even recall seeing it before.

I meant to post this last week, but never got around to it but, with this news, what better time than now?

Bill Oram: Let me echo personal note @Jody Genessy offered on Al Jefferson. An absolute prince of the NBA. Wonderful human. Twitter @tribjazz

Posted · Report post

First game is tomorrow at 11:00 P.M.

The Spurs have some decent players in Hollis Thompson, James Mays, Marcus Denmon, Durand Scott, and Deshaun Thomas; then some experienced NBA guys in Dexter Pittman, Nando De Colo, and Kris Joseph.

For one last year... Go Cats!!!

Posted · Report post

Man I need to find a way to watch the damn game. Fuckng Directv! I have to fuckn pay for that shit, which I'm not. Should've kept Dish but I need NFL Sunday ticket.

Posted · Report post

First game is tomorrow at 11:00 P.M.

The Spurs have some decent players in Hollis Thompson, James Mays, Marcus Denmon, Durand Scott, and Deshaun Thomas; then some experienced NBA guys in Dexter Pittman, Nando De Colo, and Kris Joseph.

For one last year... Go Cats!!!

You in a different time zone, bro? I have the game showing at 10 PM on my cable listing. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You in a different time zone, bro? I have the game showing at 10 PM on my cable listing. 

Poo my bad lol, you saved me. I even have the right time in the OP. I guess I remembered the USA/Belize soccer match being at 11 a few nights ago and confused it with that.

Thanks for the heads up or I would have missed most of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Poo my bad lol, you saved me. I even have the right time in the OP. I guess I remembered the USA/Belize soccer match being at 11 a few nights ago and confused it with that.

Thanks for the heads up or I would have missed most of the game.

No problem. Yeah, I am looking forward to this one more than any Summer League game I can remember. 

Posted · Report post

Im looking forward to it too but if we dont win this summer league with the possibility of 3/5 of our starting 5 there, Im just going to count down the days til football season.

Posted · Report post

Big Al seems like a cool guy and a team player.  He said wouldn't have came here if he thought it was going to be another losing team like his past teams.  And it's awesome Kemba recruited him.

Posted · Report post

I know we have been one of the worst teams these last few seasons, but this team does have some very good talent on it.