• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Charlotte Bobcats 2013 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

I think the main thing we can take from these games is how hard all our guys have played and how much they have played together as a team. Like Coach said, we are developing a culture right now. 

people are seriously complaining about summer league and how it is done? lol that's hilarious

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you play to win the game don't you?

I like the fight, but there isn't one guy on the summer league roster that I think should be on the active roster. All of the guys are just too inconsistent.

If I had to choose one, it would be Deron Washington.

got to hand it to the team, they knew they were overmatched yet they gave it all they had.   Also goes to show that Clifford can get the most out of what he has in front of him.

I think Skeen just shot himself out of a roster spot tonight. And whatever happened to McGruder? Where was he?

No idea... apparently the roster the Bobcats released was inaccurate because neither McGruder, Barbour, and Jones were in Vegas and Keith Benson wasn't even on the roster that the Bobcats released...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts