Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Colin Kaepernick to 49'ers fans: FU

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
179 replies to this topic

#25 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Not a big deal in reality, but would bother me if it was a Panther. ala the CJ picture.
However if Cam did this, oh my!
And doesn't he look like he has a small case of progeria?

progeria makes you age rapidly, not grow a large, odd shaped head

#26 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

fug Dan Aykroyd....Martin Short for life, son.

disgusting..  

#27 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

I'm sure this is a bigger deal to 9ers fans but I remember when our dipshit fans went batshit crazy over a certain star DE wearing a falcons hat, so whatever.

#28 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

Honestly I am a diehard Panthers fan and a diehard A's fan and a diehard Warriors fan. I wear only Panthers gear for NFL. But for MLB, outside of my 20+ Oakland A's caps, I also have a Washington Nationals cap that I sport regularly and a Diamondbacks hat I'm quite fond of. I don't consider myself less of a fan for doing so, I just really like the hat. I think it's different for me for the Panthers because I'm not in Panthers land so I feel I can't afford to represent anything else NFL-wise. It's weird logic I know but fug it.

#29 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

I don't think it's a big deal, but I can see others view on it. He's the starting QB, not a defensive lineman. Now taking this situation to instagram and riling up the fanbase of his team though, he may eventually regret that one.

#30 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Honestly I am a diehard Panthers fan and a diehard A's fan and a diehard Warriors fan. I wear only Panthers gear for NFL. But for MLB, outside of my 20+ Oakland A's caps, I also have a Washington Nationals cap that I sport regularly and a Diamondbacks hat I'm quite fond of. I don't consider myself less of a fan for doing so, I just really like the hat. I think it's different for me for the Panthers because I'm not in Panthers land so I feel I can't afford to represent anything else NFL-wise. It's weird logic I know but fug it.

a lot of words for a Panthers fan....

#31 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:12 AM

eo5dV4Y.jpg

How I wish Josh Thomas was in this picture. Would make making a cone heads reference so much easier.

Also, is it me or is Kaps Face priceless? It's almost like a mixture of the troll Face and uncle dolan face.

#32 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

What a moron.

#33 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

#34 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

He genuinely seems like an arrogant idiot.

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Apparently these are the two pictures that started it all. He was at a July 4th party.

BOX3FA4CMAApHF7.jpg

BObB3-iCQAIA-DK.jpg

#36 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

It's just a game and just a hat.. Don't have an aneurysm.