#31 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:12 AM

eo5dV4Y.jpg

How I wish Josh Thomas was in this picture. Would make making a cone heads reference so much easier.

Also, is it me or is Kaps Face priceless? It's almost like a mixture of the troll Face and uncle dolan face.

#32 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

What a moron.

#33 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

#34 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

He genuinely seems like an arrogant idiot.

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Apparently these are the two pictures that started it all. He was at a July 4th party.

BOX3FA4CMAApHF7.jpg

BObB3-iCQAIA-DK.jpg

#36 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

It's just a game and just a hat.. Don't have an aneurysm.

#37 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:50 AM

I am suprised there is no selfie floating around the internet of him with a 45. At least our QB has a good sense of style!

#38 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

It's just a game and just a hat.. Don't have an aneurysm.

Nah, no aneurism. Just my opinion. Thanks for your concern though.

#39 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:05 AM

I have a Packers shirt even though I'm a die hard Panthers fan. I only bought it because it was throwback and $5. I really like throwback stuff and this was before the Panthers were capable of making "retro" items. If someone tried to talk poo to me for having a different sport teams shirt there'd likely be a fight.

#40 xerxes

xerxes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

eo5dV4Y.jpg

There are lots of reasons why this isn't as bad as what Colin just did.

1) CJ is from Georgia and played at Georgia. He's an actual Falcon's fan. Colin grew up in California, and to my knowledge has 0 connection to Miami.

2) CJ is not the face of the franchise. Colin is by default since he's the QB (although it could be argued that Harbaugh is the true face of the franchise at the moment). The expectations for non-QB's just aren't as high when it comes to maintaining public relations for the team.

3) CJ followed it up by wearing and tweeting a pic of him wearing an Atlanta Braves hat. Because you know, he's from Georgia.

4) Cognitive dissonance - He's a Panther so obviously anything CJ does is either more awesome or less bad than any non-Panther player.

#41 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

#42 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

Fuck Dan Aykroyd....Martin Short for life, son.

The bacon is finally clogging your synapses.

#43 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

If I was paid millions to work for Microsoft and wore an Apple hat around town, I'd be fired. Kap's not very bright. It's disrespectful to the team that pays you handsomely.

#44 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

LOL Cam would have been crucified if he did this.

#45 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

LOL Cam would have been crucified if he did this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com