#76 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

You guys get so emotional about what millionare athletes, who do not give a Shiete about you or your opinions, wear.

Enjoy the Hat Kaep!!

Dude dreamed and grew up a niner fan... I would be secure enough as a fan for that to be good enough..not worry about why he chose a Dolphin hat bc it matches with his jump suit perfectly.

#77 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,488 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

You guys get so emotional about what millionare athletes, who do not give a Shiete about you or your opinions, wear.

Enjoy the Hat Kaep!!

Dude dreamed and grew up a niner fan... I would be secure enough as a fan for that to be good enough..not worry about why he chose a Dolphin hat bc it matches with his jump suit perfectly.

common sense is a bitch..  I hate it as well, considerably so since I have to filter my thoughts...    granted that's cool with dudes like Hernandez, Kaepernick, and Tantric-Ninja...............

#78 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

common sense is a bitch..  I hate it as well, considerably so since I have to filter my thoughts...    granted that's cool with dudes like Hernandez, Kaepernick, and Tantric-Ninja...............

The worst kind of cap is the smug-superiority cap guys like you and Ninja like to wear.

#79 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,488 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

The worst kind of cap is the smug-superiority cap guys like you and Ninja like to wear.

not worn caps in years..  but I should, so thanks for the superiority complex I'm about to gain..  Any other tips are welcome so deliver the "heat' brother...

#80 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,055 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

tumblr_mnrzikIY1m1rge74zo1_500.jpg

#81 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,255 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

Lighten up fellas. This is an effing game. Seriously, I don't want this sport to dip into soccer levels of fan-ism where riots ensue and fans kill each other for wearing different colors or because they can't accept losses.

Grow the F up. It's the off-season, and simply a game.

#82 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,255 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Honestly, you would think Americans would be more rational after what transpired in Brazil just recently.

#83 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

Honestly, you would think Americans would be more rational after what transpired in Brazil just recently.

Yes.

#84 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,055 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

I would be upset  if Matt Ryans head ended up on a stick...

I know my day would be ruined.

#85 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Lighten up fellas. This is an effing game. Seriously, I don't want this sport to dip into soccer levels of fan-ism where riots ensue and fans kill each other for wearing different colors or because they can't accept losses.

Don't think anyone is talking about the killing level.

It is about character, class and loyalty.  If you are the leader of a team.....and are paid....you should at least appear to be loyal to that team.  Fans are asked to pay a lot of money for tickets and merchandise for the team they love.  

I extend that obligation to any member of the team.  CJ wearing a Falcon's hat was wrong, IMO.

All that seems to mocks the fans.

All my life....if a company is paying me....I am loyal to them.  If I cannot be, I do not take their money. I have always worked for a hell of a lot less money than what any NFL player is getting.

#86 xerxes

xerxes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Who's getting all worked up over here? I mean I think it was a bad idea for Colin to wear a Dolphins cap, but on a scale of 1 to Aaron Hernadez this probably ranks as like a 1.2. It isn't that big of a deal, but it still wasn't right for all the reasons LadyPanther just outlined.

#87 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,255 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Don't think anyone is talking about the killing level.

It is about character, class and loyalty. If you are the leader of a team.....and are paid....you should at least appear to be loyal to that team. Fans are asked to pay a lot of money for tickets and merchandise for the team they love.

I extend that obligation to any member of the team. CJ wearing a Falcon's hat was wrong, IMO.

All that seems to mocks the fans.

All my life....if a company is paying me....I am loyal to them. If I cannot be, I do not take their money. I have always worked for a hell of a lot less money than what any NFL player is getting.

In my opinion, it's an absolute meaningless aspect to debate over. Just the fact that we fans are slamming players over their choice of 'attire' in the off-season is asinine. It's a waste of hot air, and there are better things to discuss than "OMGZ!!!! He's wearing a Charger shirt!!!! Why you disrespecting me bro?!" It would be an issue to me if say CJ were 'dunking' Falcon games, but he's not. Johnson has been a great player for us regardless of who he's a fan of at home. Charles has been nothing short but a professional on the field and a class act off of it (despite his jumbled twitter responses). So why do I care if he wears a Falcon hat? As long as he gives a 100% to the Panthers, he could buy Falcon memorabilia by the truck loads for all I care.

Here's the cold hard truth: No one is truly loyal in any profession if money is a factor.

So while no one is getting slaughtered here, it's still on par with fans trying to dictate a player's life. Sorry, but I won't be apart of that. We're mature, civilized men and women (I hope). I'm certain we wouldn't appreciate the criticism if the shoe were on the other foot.

#88 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

so what is it....absolute meaningless aspect to debate over or worthy of three paragraphs of debate?

#89 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,255 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Who's getting all worked up over here? I mean I think it was a bad idea for Colin to wear a Dolphins cap, but on a scale of 1 to Aaron Hernadez this probably ranks as like a 1.2. It isn't that big of a deal, but it still wasn't right for all the reasons LadyPanther just outlined.

I have a problem with because we're in no position to insult a player for what he likes to wear in the off-season. We forget that these individuals are fans of the sport too.

We're not Commies and/or Nazis, are we?

#90 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,255 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

so what is it....absolute meaningless aspect to debate over or worthy of three paragraphs of debate?

I'm terribly sorry I'm expressive.

In summary: Dur... derp.

How's that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com