Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Expressing Interest In Anthony Morrow

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Alex Kennedy: Grizzlies, Warriors, Bobcats are latest teams to express interest in Anthony Morrow. Lakers, Spurs, Suns, Rockets, Knicks reached out too. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

The Bobcats have an excellent chance at landing Morrow due to the fact that Morrow is a local player. Morrow was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina and went school at Charlotte Latin.

Morrow would be the third shooting guard on the roster until (when/if) Ben Gordon is moved.

Morrow had an uneventful year last year as he struggled to crack the line-ups of the Hawks and Mavericks, averaging only 4 points; this year Morrow will look to get back on track.

Morrow's best season came while he was with the Nets (2010-11) when he averaged 13.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg, and 1.2 apg.

Posted

Pu-pu-pu-pu-please let's this happen. I have been a fan of Morrow for a long time.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't need him

Posted

Position wise, we don't need him, but you can never have enough three point shooters on your team.

Morrow is a career 42% three point shooter, which is Stephen Curry level (44%).

Posted

I hate the son of a bitch.

Was that a bit harsh?

Posted

I hate the son of a bitch.

Was that a bit harsh?

Beat your HS team?

2 people like this

Posted

Team has no shooting.

Huddler: "we dont need him."

Sign his azz yesterday. Pure three point shooter who can create a bit off the dribble..like it alot.

3 people like this

Posted

He's going to sign with his buddy Dwight in Houston watch. They need a sg to backup James Harden.

Posted

Just for pure fun...

PG: Kemba Walker, Ramon Sessions

SG: Gerald Henderson, Ben Gordon, Anthony Morrow

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jeff Taylor, Jeff Adrien

PF: Cody Zeller, Josh McRoberts

C: Al Jefferson, Bismack Biyombo, Brendan Haywood

That roster looks pretty solid.

Posted

Would be a good signing. Monta and Morrow were having some great games back in the days for the Warriors. Well, Ellis went on and have a good career.

Morrow would be a great fit if we lose Hendo. I might even let Hendo walk bc Morrow should be a lot cheaper (4-5mil).

Posted

Yikes... let's not get carried away. Henderson graded out as a top 12 shooting guard last year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Morrow would be a great fit if we lose Hendo. I might even let Hendo walk bc Morrow should be a lot cheaper (4-5mil).

C-Chuck you straight trippy mane.

Morrow barely played last year, he didn't get any playing time for Atlanta/Dallas. No way he gets 4-5 mil. Morrow is a vet min. type player. If we pay him 4-5 mil we would be overpaying.