Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Here is a print I bought for $32, I think it was a good deal!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

People keep saying investing in prints is dumb because they are hard to sell, yet I have a feeling I can sell this print pretty easy and turn it into spendable currency?

1044870_191349907693828_1244094979_n.jpg

#2 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

People keep saying investing in prints is dumb because they are hard to sell, yet I have a feeling I can sell this print pretty easy and turn it into spendable currency?

1044870_191349907693828_1244094979_n.jpg

So you took a stack of 1s and put them in a frame to show the Huddle.

Was that mommy's allowance from this week?

#3 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Do you strip at bear bars or something?

#4 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

So you took a stack of 1s and put them in a frame to show the Huddle.

Was that mommy's allowance from this week?

Man I know you're some dumb little kid, but I figured you would have seen an uncut sheet of money before? Wow, have you never been out of redneckville before? I was 7 when I made my first trip US Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC. Go do your favorite thing Bieber, google, google,google, ohh!

#5 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Man I know you're some dumb little kid, but I figured you would have seen an uncut sheet of money before? Wow, have you never been out of redneckville before? I was 7 when I made my first trip US Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC. Go do your favorite thing Bieber, google, google,google, ohh!

Is that when you first realized that money would be the main focus of your life?

#6 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Yeah, some dumb little kid who is 45 credit hours away from a college degree, which you don't have.

I know what an uncut sheet is, dumb fug. I was at the Bureau among many other places in D.C. last week with my woman. Still, it's fun to incite a reaction out of you.

Thank god you have maybe a 2% chance of reproducing...I hope New Orleans hookers properly take their birth control.

#7 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

The Panthers have never had a WR better than JJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

yawn.....

#8 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

I've lurked on a lot of threads involving Alice. Is he a glutton for punishment? A Troll? or is really trying that hard to impress people on a message board?

#9 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

I've lurked on a lot of threads involving Alice. Is he a glutton for punishment? A Troll? or is really trying that hard to impress people on a message board?

yes

#10 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:39 AM

Based on inflation, it was a horrible purchase.

#11 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

Take out a pair of scissors and get your money back.

#12 Jangler

Jangler

open your head and look around

• HUDDLER
  • 47,987 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Did you really buy it for $32, or did you just make a trade?

#13 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

those are actually going on ebay for $999,999,999,999,999.99 right now.  i only paid $32 and had to wait in line for one second to get it and it's the very rare limited collector's edition first run of 100 with CoA and holographic proof of authenticity.  the frame that its mounted in is also worth more than all of your cars combined and it's made of wood not from common turkish, chinese, or greek forests that turned out to be very rare and expensive.

of course you poors don't understand investing so it just looks like an uncut sheet of currency to you.  i have been buying and selling uncut currency since i was 2 months old.  ha ha ha.  just wait till i post the responses from you rubes on the uncut currency board of my favorite household conversation piece forum!  epic lulz will be had by all.

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,662 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

that'll be a sweet buy at a yard sale in 2028

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

God damn, this fuging guy is one pathetic piece of poo. Thanks a lot, Spain. Two Spaniards meet within your borders. They have sex, or donate a sperm and egg to a test tube facility, and give birth to a whinny little snot bubble. Mom and dad strike it rich selling flowers and water color art then hop on a boat with their fat little bundle of poo and cellulite. The boat docks in Metairie fuging LA where they invest in a tiny plot of sub-sea level land. Their roots take hold and they turn their penchant for art into a living. Meanwhile they toss Fatty McGee bagel bites and string cheese by the pound to shut his fat ass up while they make their money. All of the incessant whining won't stop so they buy him coin collections and monster trucks and real estate and maids and tiny front lawns and cars. And still the nonstop whining for "more stuff!" continues so they buy him a laptop hoping their son will go blow off some steam and finally get his dick wet in some actual pussy. But no. Instead of using the Internet constructively he uses it to perpetuate his whining and bloviate about his stupid looking tennis shoes and ironic posters of money stealing blue dogs as he yearns for his own dog to lick that last schmere of peanut butter off his tiny ball sack. So, I say again, thanks a fuging lot, Spain!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com