Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here is a print I bought for $32, I think it was a good deal!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

People keep saying investing in prints is dumb because they are hard to sell, yet I have a feeling I can sell this print pretty easy and turn it into spendable currency?

1044870_191349907693828_1244094979_n.jpg

Posted

People keep saying investing in prints is dumb because they are hard to sell, yet I have a feeling I can sell this print pretty easy and turn it into spendable currency?

1044870_191349907693828_1244094979_n.jpg

So you took a stack of 1s and put them in a frame to show the Huddle.

Was that mommy's allowance from this week?

Posted

Do you strip at bear bars or something?

2 people like this

Posted

So you took a stack of 1s and put them in a frame to show the Huddle.

Was that mommy's allowance from this week?

Man I know you're some dumb little kid, but I figured you would have seen an uncut sheet of money before? Wow, have you never been out of redneckville before? I was 7 when I made my first trip US Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC. Go do your favorite thing Bieber, google, google,google, ohh!

Posted

Man I know you're some dumb little kid, but I figured you would have seen an uncut sheet of money before? Wow, have you never been out of redneckville before? I was 7 when I made my first trip US Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC. Go do your favorite thing Bieber, google, google,google, ohh!

Is that when you first realized that money would be the main focus of your life?
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, some dumb little kid who is 45 credit hours away from a college degree, which you don't have.

I know what an uncut sheet is, dumb fug. I was at the Bureau among many other places in D.C. last week with my woman. Still, it's fun to incite a reaction out of you.

Thank god you have maybe a 2% chance of reproducing...I hope New Orleans hookers properly take their birth control.

4 people like this

Posted

yawn.....

Posted

I've lurked on a lot of threads involving Alice. Is he a glutton for punishment? A Troll? or is really trying that hard to impress people on a message board?

Posted

I've lurked on a lot of threads involving Alice. Is he a glutton for punishment? A Troll? or is really trying that hard to impress people on a message board?

yes

6 people like this

Posted

Based on inflation, it was a horrible purchase.

8 people like this

Posted

Take out a pair of scissors and get your money back.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you really buy it for $32, or did you just make a trade?