Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here is a print I bought for $32, I think it was a good deal!

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

that'll be a sweet buy at a yard sale in 2028

Posted · Report post

Boycott Spain for spawning the gene pool that created this Rosie O'Donnel looking FEMA baby.

Posted · Report post

Pat has actually made me lose almost all the animosity I've had against the Huddles Falcons/Bucs fans.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pat has actually made me lose almost all the animosity I've had against the Huddles Falcons/Bucs fans.

nothing like a common enemy

Posted · Report post

Bucs fans aren't even remotely threatening.

If you need an example, look no further than the roofing guy and his atrocious attempts at smack last year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But roofing guy didn't take pictures of his shingles that were made of the finest, hand-picked grains of sand imported from Eritrea and Jupiter by peasant millionaires in fear of their lives. Alice would personally pierce their scrotums with popsicles sticks if they added just one substandard grain of sand. Roofing guy doesn't know a thing about roofing.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Boycott Spain for spawning the gene pool that created this Rosie O'Donnel looking FEMA baby.

It's OK, we know that those genes have no chance of being passed on. So when Alice dies of an obesity related heart attack at age 39, that gene pool will cease to exist.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank god you have maybe a 2% chance of reproducing...I hope New Orleans hookers properly take their birth control.

no need to take birth control when you have a penis

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

that's nothing...here's my new toilet paper

Toliet-Paper-Money.jpg

Posted · Report post

no need to take birth control when you have a penis

You were right the other day, I did have you mixed up, you're in the same category as Bieber, little kids that pop in occasionally to say something lame that was a put down in high school and therefore I rarely read or acknowledge their posts. So keep posting dyke, maybe someone else will read and respond.