Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Great News, just got home and my Saints Blue Dog print was just delivered! They shipped it in a tube so I am laying it out to flatten back out. A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

[i

Posted

Does your dog make that face when you come at him with a spoon and a jar of Peter Pan?

4 people like this

Posted

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

Posted

So they forgot your vibrating dildo. What a shame

Posted

So they forgot your vibrating dildo. What a shame

No they didn't. Unless he is going for becoming Goatse Jr, we aren't going to see a pic of it right now.

Posted

A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

i'm sure you could have just lifted your arms for a few minutes and achieved the same affect

5 people like this

Posted

I would have thought he'd use some LV gear and the Bentley keys to keep the pic flat. Maybe he's humbling up?

Posted

I would have thought he'd use some LV gear and the Bentley keys to keep the pic flat. Maybe he's humbling up?

Are you going for record for posting the same posts over and over and over and over and over? Shouldn't you be on Falcons board talking about your 1 playoff win in past 6 years team?

Posted

Are you going for record for posting the same posts over and over and over and over and over? Shouldn't you be on Falcons board talking about your 1 playoff win in past 6 years team?

Right, cause a thread bragging about your latest purchase isn't at all repetitive on your end...

Posted

i'm sure you could have just lifted your arms for a few minutes and achieved the same affect

So I raise the humidity with my armpit moisture? Gee, what a zinger.

Posted

Right, cause a thread bragging about your latest purchase isn't at all repetitive on your end...

Actually the last time I posted a representative picture of something I bought while it was in transit and then posted the link from where I got pic. A few morons clicked on the link and said I was lying and steal all my pics from eBay so I put a Moron Disclaimer when I posted a representative pic of this print last week and said I would post it when mine arrived. So I'm just following through with what I said I would do.

Posted

intro12.jpg

Picture of a recent saints pep rally. Thats alice playing "catcher".

5 people like this