Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

87 posts in this topic

Posted

In the background on one of his pics, you could see his pager sitting on top of his 5 disc CD changer/VCR combo.

Damn must be nice to have that much $$

Posted

Let me guess, you own compact discs as an investment.

Posted

Let me guess, you own compact discs as an investment.

Hey man, he's gonna flip that Toto Greatest Hits for a ton of cash in a few years.
2 people like this

Posted

I'm just going to leave this here:

2rn7g3d.jpg

FYI: When you go back and delete your post, it doesn't delete the quoted post. :thumbsu:

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement since we spent the previous week and 3 threads discussing the shadow in the last picture posted. If you go back to thread and see when guy asked if those were my actual pair, I immediately said no, mine were in transit. And don't leave out the fact someone only saw the pic was from ebay was because I POSTED THE LINK WHERE I GOT THE PIC FROM which is what raised the question.if you want to see my actual pair, their on my instagram

Posted

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement since we spent the previous week and 3 threads discussing the shadow in the last picture posted. If you go back to thread and see when guy asked if those were my actual pair, I immediately said no, mine were in transit. And don't leave out the fact someone only saw the pic was from ebay was because I POSTED THE LINK WHERE I GOT THE PIC FROM which is what raised the question.

You redefine the term damage control.

3 people like this

Posted

You redefine the term damage control.

Literally 2 minutes after I post you're responding, 2 minutes including reading my post and typing your response. Time to get a life Bieber, the infatuation is creepy! Please stop responding, it's getting beyond creepy.

Posted

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement since we spent the previous week and 3 threads discussing the shadow in the last picture posted. If you go back to thread and see when guy asked if those were my actual pair, I immediately said no, mine were in transit. And don't leave out the fact someone only saw the pic was from ebay was because I POSTED THE LINK WHERE I GOT THE PIC FROM which is what raised the question.if you want to see my actual pair, their on my instagram

3 people like this

Posted

Literally 2 minutes after I post you're responding, 2 minutes including reading my post and typing your response. Time to get a life Bieber, the infatuation is creepy! Please stop responding, it's getting beyond creepy.

And you responded 2 minutes after he posted, so....

Posted

RAWR I can go back and change my posts to make it seem like I'm not a pathological liar RAWR

Posted

Hey Alice you should get one of these to keep your awesome CD collection from getting scratched and losing value.

Posted

Lol getting mad now are we? Did your dog refuse to lick your Jif coated nuts today? Another phone sex operator reject you?

Lmao at you telling me to get a life

Posted

Do you wear a CD Walkman when you mow your tiny yard?

2 people like this