Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

87 posts in this topic

Why do you think he's so overweight!? At least he always seems to be a very nice guy. People that don't care are the ones buying replicas! LMFAO

You and I are both fat...the difference is you over eat alone

4 people like this

People who are obsessed with brands will live in squalor just to be able to buy brands. If someone was obsessed with brands the last thing they would want to do is buy a replica for fear of it being recognized as a fake.

Stick to eating and buying things.

Maybe you need to check out Instagram at the poor flossing AAA replicas. Why in the world would someone pay $125 for a fake LV belt or $350 for fake Yeezy's!? Sorry Panthro, but I love busting people wearing everything from fake louis to fake True Religion jeans, and they are buying it because they are trying to show off but can't afford to.

They even make replica Rolls Royces from Chrystler 300M, and it's not people who don't care about Rolls that buy them, that doesn't make sense!

Maybe you need to check out Instagram at the poor flossing AAA replicas. Why in the world would someone pay $125 for a fake LV belt or $350 for fake Yeezy's!? Sorry Panthro, but I love busting people wearing everything from fake louis to fake True Religion jeans, and they are buying it because they are trying to show off but can't afford to.

They even make replica Rolls Royces from Chrystler 300M, and it's not people who don't care about Rolls that buy them, that doesn't make sense!

Sorry but I wasn't aware True Religion or any designers for that matter made their products in plus sizes. Watching you attempt to slide into some slim fitted Burberry shirts would be comedy.

1 person likes this

This guy spent over $20k on a kit to make his 300 look like a Rolls, bc as Panthro points out, he obviously doesn't care about Rolls Royce's, well at least as people think he's driving one and gets called out!

it's the Chrysler* 300. I thought you claimed to know about cars? The 300M is a beauty made in the prior generation (99-04) which I'd much rather have than your stupid land yacht.

Sorry but I wasn't aware True Religion or any designers for that matter made their products in plus sizes. Watching you attempt to slide into some slim fitted Burberry shirts would be comedy.

Don't let your wife find out you're making fun of the overweight.

Went to check if Alice was today's top poster...was not disappointed. He's been top 3 for the last week or so. You know you're the man in life when you post more than anyone on a rival team's message board

clearly, he wins the internet, because that matters a lot in life.

Don't let your wife find out you're making fun of the overweight.

By the way you stalk the photo threads I figured you'd know my girlfriend isn't a pound over 110.