Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

87 posts in this topic

Posted

I love busting people wearing everything from fake louis to fake True Religion jeans, and they are buying it because they are trying to show off but can't afford to.

what a small, small man you are, and what a small, small web of meaning you have spun for yourself.

Posted

Sorry but I wasn't aware True Religion or any designers for that matter made their products in plus sizes. Watching you attempt to slide into some slim fitted Burberry shirts would be comedy.

He's greasy enough to make it work

Posted

Maybe you need to check out Instagram at the poor flossing AAA replicas. Why in the world would someone pay $125 for a fake LV belt or $350 for fake Yeezy's!? Sorry Panthro, but I love busting people wearing everything from fake louis to fake True Religion jeans, and they are buying it because they are trying to show off but can't afford to.

They even make replica Rolls Royces from Chrystler 300M, and it's not people who don't care about Rolls that buy them, that doesn't make sense!

so you buy the real poo, who do you show off to? your e-friends? 

Posted

I should take a picture of my DVD case so he can make fun of all my bootleg DVDs and question why I have more HD-DVDs than Blu-Rays.

1 person likes this

Posted

I should take a picture of my DVD case so he can make fun of all my bootleg DVDs and question why I have more HD-DVDs than Blu-Rays.

HD Dvds? Do you keep them next to your 8 tracks? Lol

Posted

HD Dvds? Do you keep them next to your 8 tracks? Lol

Do you keep your stack of dildos and peanut butter jars next to your CD case tower?

3 people like this

Posted

I wish Toshiba owned its own movie distribution company like Sony does. The blu-ray version of the Bourne trilogy looks like VHS in comparison to the HDDVD. Meh, early adopters usually have that sort of luck, though.

Posted

So now Alice has moved on to making fun of people's Sig others. What an elegant progression. Did you know he cried to the mods when people started targeting his family. Fat Alice, please stop doing the same thing to posters on this board that you piggy whined to us about.

5 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile.. Fat Pat throws print away. Shoves tube up ass.

immediately orders larger print!!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

So mods, what has he reported?

Posted

So mods, what has he reported?

His sesame chicken didn't come with 3 extra eggrolls, like he ordered.

2 people like this

Posted

His sesame chicken didn't come with 3 extra eggrolls, like he ordered.

Exactly! It's says 3 and I get 1! How am I supposed to keep up my figure with just 1 eggroll, gimme my 3 bitches!