Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

Floppin    5,443

That's the helmet he wears when he's 69'ing his boyfriend. The fringe on the top tickles his boytoy's asshole. 

• Pie 1

PhillyB    40,338

Oh lord, Alice what is that helmet on the right?

hey now that genuine imitation helmet has feathers culled by automated hand from real synthetic chicken butts and cost six hundred googledy thousand kajillion euros and that's more than your entire life is worth you poor!

• Pie 2

R0CKnR0LLA    7,733

apparently if you have no friends or women ever visit your house to show your stuff to the next best thing is to post pictures to random strangers on the internet

• Pie 1

SCP    30,419

Got my print back from frame shop. I love it! Looks awesome!

1005217_195070580655094_837517387_n.jpg

Why don't you just save a nail and set the frame on the countertop. I mean the god damn thing is practically touching the backsplash and is below the top of the wine fridge or whatever the fug that is to the left of it. Is that like across from your shitter or something? Anybody over 6'0" would have to bend down to admire the work.

Borat    729

His favorite movie is 300... are you surprised

Sweaty muscular guys? Sounds right up his alley.

Why don't you just save a nail and set the frame on the countertop. I mean the god damn thing is practically touching the backsplash and is below the top of the wine fridge or whatever the fug that is to the left of it. Is that like across from your shitter or something? Anybody over 6'0" would have to bend down to admire the work.

He should fire the maid/servant who put that up...but who would powder his balls in the morning?

• Pie 1

MadHatter    9,501

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement .....

Yo Alice....we really don't want to hear about you sticking your tongue between your boyfriend's cheeks. 

Peppers90 NC    3,014

apparently if you have no friends or women ever visit your house to show your stuff to the next best thing is to post pictures to random strangers on the internet

it isn't a stretch to say more people know him on the interwebz than in real life.

• Pie 1