• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

Crazy, I posted more on a Panthers board than you. Are you sure about the majority of my posts being about your dog licking Jif off your taint? I thought they were about your weight. Hmmm, I'll have to try harder this weekend. As immature as my posts might be, none of my posts are an attempt to impress strangers with stuff I own, like this is a virtual version of kindergarten show and tell. At least my immaturity reaches junior high level at its worst.

#17 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,763 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

Great News, just got home and my Saints Blue Dog print was just delivered! They shipped it in a tube so I am laying it out to flatten back out. A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...331015525_n.jpg

Neat! emot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gif

Do they make Panther related ones or you know anyone that does?

#18 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,122 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

Are you going for record for posting the same posts over and over and over and over and over? Shouldn't you be on Falcons board talking about your 1 playoff win in past 6 years team?

how many playoff wins do the Saints have since you jumped on the bandwagon in December 2010

Spoiler

#19 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

Actually the last time I posted a representative picture of something I bought while it was in transit  :jc:  and then posted the link from where I got pic. A few morons clicked on the link and said I was lying and steal all my pics from eBay so I put a Moron Disclaimer when I posted a representative pic of this print last week and said I would post it when mine arrived. So I'm just following through with what I said I would do.

I'm just going to leave this here:

2rn7g3d.jpg

FYI: When you go back and delete your post, it doesn't delete the quoted post.  :thumbsu:

#20 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Meanwhile.. Fat Pat throws print away. Shoves tube up ass.

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,785 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Neat! emot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gif

Do they make Panther related ones or you know anyone that does?

you couldn't afford it

#22 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

that was a very smart investment 

#23 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,921 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Great News, just got home and my Saints Blue Dog print was just delivered! They shipped it in a tube so I am laying it out to flatten back out. A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

jif.jpg

You still own CDs? Do you have one of those sweet CD towers next to your 5 disc changer? Party on.

#24 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

You still own CDs? Do you have one of those sweet CD towers next to your 5 disc changer? Party on.

In the background on one of his pics, you could see his pager sitting on top of his 5 disc CD changer/VCR combo.

#25 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

In the background on one of his pics, you could see his pager sitting on top of his 5 disc CD changer/VCR combo.

Damn must be nice to have that much $$

#26 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

Let me guess, you own compact discs as an investment.

#27 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Let me guess, you own compact discs as an investment.

Hey man, he's gonna flip that Toto Greatest Hits for a ton of cash in a few years.

#28 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm just going to leave this here:
2rn7g3d.jpg

FYI: When you go back and delete your post, it doesn't delete the quoted post. :thumbsu:

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement since we spent the previous week and 3 threads discussing the shadow in the last picture posted. If you go back to thread and see when guy asked if those were my actual pair, I immediately said no, mine were in transit. And don't leave out the fact someone only saw the pic was from ebay was because I POSTED THE LINK WHERE I GOT THE PIC FROM which is what raised the question.if you want to see my actual pair, their on my instagram

#29 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,937 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

That's what we call a tongue in cheek statement since we spent the previous week and 3 threads discussing the shadow in the last picture posted. If you go back to thread and see when guy asked if those were my actual pair, I immediately said no, mine were in transit. And don't leave out the fact someone only saw the pic was from ebay was because I POSTED THE LINK WHERE I GOT THE PIC FROM which is what raised the question.

You redefine the term damage control.

#30 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

You redefine the term damage control.

Literally 2 minutes after I post you're responding, 2 minutes including reading my post and typing your response. Time to get a life Bieber, the infatuation is creepy! Please stop responding, it's getting beyond creepy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com