Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYG sign Victor Cruz to a long term deal

23 posts in this topic

Posted

i also think James Jones is going to be a FA next year. There are a couple of guys I would like to land depending on our cap situation/cost.

Posted

Wasn't expecting that. Considering this deal and what Dwayne Bowe and Mike Wallace got, I have doubts that we'll be able to afford what Hakeem Nicks will command. Especially with Cam and Hardy's contracts coming up.

Posted

make way for the Panthers to sign Hakeem Hardy

Posted

Thats pretty reasonable considering the contracts teams gave out for guys like Vjax, Harvin and Wallace.

2 people like this

Posted

Gettleman leaves and the Giants start handing out big money contracts.

Posted

Gettleman leaves and the Giants start handing out big money contracts.

What? Giants have always taken care of their own if they truly deserve it and they believe they have productive years ahead of them. And this is a very good deal for BOTH parties.

Posted

i also think James Jones is going to be a FA next year. There are a couple of guys I would like to land depending on our cap situation/cost.

Yep, Eric Decker, Jeremy Maclin, Danario Alexander, Nicks, Anquan Boldin (Imagine he'd be too pricey but who knows).

Posted

make way for the Panthers to sign Hakeem Hardy

yes to both
2 people like this

Posted

Yep, Eric Decker, Jeremy Maclin, Danario Alexander, Nicks, Anquan Boldin (Imagine he'd be too pricey but who knows).

Golden Tate too. I wouldn't mind getting between a mid to high range reciever than going with one in the first or second in the draft. Save some money, get somebody who is efficient and produces but not spectacular. Then spread that money elsewhere like the OL. But try and draft a stud in the first two rounds of the draft.

Posted

Guys, Nicks is on his way to Carolina next season.

I promise..

I can read minds

1 person likes this