Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For only $235, you can have an entry system like mine.

139 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't think you should be one to talk when it comes to following Daddy.

could you imagine being alice's dad? You're a cardiologist, so you make sure your son has the best of everything: clothing, private education, traveling, etc. only to have him become an unsympathetic fucking real estate agent.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

could you imagine being alice's dad? You're a cardiologist, so you make sure your son has the best of everything: clothing, private education, traveling, etc. only to have him become an unsympathetic fuging real estate agent.

and fat.

Posted · Report post

and fat.

And severely lacking female companionship

Posted · Report post

maybe he can be one of his dad's patients in 5 years.

Posted · Report post

hopefully the office will be closed that day!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My parents house 8 door down didnt flood for Katrina and min got 8 inches and it was all because nobody maned the pumping station for area since it was not safe for operator to be there for hurricane and it wasn't automated, since then, aside from huge improvements, the station can be remotely operated and they built a Hurricane proof shelter to control pumps. Also, my neighborhood isn't below sea level and since we didnt lose natural gas, I spent the hurricane and at my parents house watching TV and movies in air conditioning running off natural gas generator, was like a nice vacation. Especially when the flood insurance checks started coming in. Heck FEMA even gave all the residents $5k each right off the bat for emergency help, needless to say I had a great shopping spree on ebay with it. Please Katrina, come back anytime,

First off, FEMA gave that money to everyone regardless of anything, and the people who wanted more where able to continue to get funds, which I never took another penny, but considering I'm in almost a 40% tax bracket, I had no problem taking what was giving to me, it was like getting. 0.000001% refund since I've never been to public school, been on welfare even though my family qualified for 3 years in a row, and never used Medicaid. And those poor people in 9th ward, most ended in other cities getting much more money than they did here and many others were still getting FEMA money and living in hotel up to just 18 months ago, so cry me a river.

Secondly, a house with 4ft of water repaired for 10k shows you have no idea what your talking about, $10k would just barely cover the demo involved and mold remediation necessary BEFORE you even start repairs. 4ft means all the electrical got wet, so unless the house was the side of my shed, they had well over $10k in just electrical. Please don't waste time commenting on stuff you have no idea about.

And the taxes I pay into the city as opposed to the freeloaders run away by storm IS the reason the city is doing so great, much better than Charlotte economically.

Good for you, hopefully they enjoyed it over there. Good riddance if they did.

You really are a despicable human being Alice. I hope your fucking ass ruptures next time your boyfriend penetrates you and you bleed to death. 

Posted · Report post

Hawk hacks my posts!

Posted · Report post

you just went from pitiable to loathsome in the time it took you to type that paragraph.

i sincerely hope someone screencaps all these threads and mails them to your employer.

buy ad space in those free real estate magazines.

Posted · Report post

Hawk hacks my posts!

Posted · Report post

I do commercial real estate, we don't use those magazines.

And you have the man purse to prove it!

Posted · Report post

My parents house 8 door down didnt flood for Katrina and min got 8 inches and it was all because nobody maned the pumping station for area since it was not safe for operator to be there for hurricane and it wasn't automated, since then, aside from huge improvements, the station can be remotely operated and they built a Hurricane proof shelter to control pumps. Also, my neighborhood isn't below sea level and since we didnt lose natural gas, I spent the hurricane and at my parents house watching TV and movies in air conditioning running off natural gas generator, was like a nice vacation. Especially when the flood insurance checks started coming in. Heck FEMA even gave all the residents $5k each right off the bat for emergency help, needless to say I had a great shopping spree on ebay with it. Please Katrina, come back anytime,

2qmqmv4.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hawk hacks my posts!