Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

For only $235, you can have an entry system like mine.

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#31 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#32 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

So wait, is you issue with Jefferson Parish or Metairie? You do realize Metairie is just like 20% of Jefferson Parish? Go do a street view of my neighborhood and point out litter anywhere.

My issue is with everything south of Lake Pontchartrain and east of Laplace. Shithole.

#34 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#35 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#36 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#37 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

LMAO The median age is 40. Your fuging plot is squeezed in between crack houses and littered streets below sea level.

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,681 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

From their FB page, the super happening 31st Bday of Tega Cay! Lol Congrats to moving to a golf retirement community 30 minutes from city in middle of nowhere.

congrats on moving to the bottom of a fuging bowl next to the ocean dipshit

#39 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Shithole

#40 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

When's the next Katrina? I'd like to see fat Pat stading on top of his house with a sign saying "FEED ME"

#41 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hawk hacks my posts!

#42 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

When's the next Katrina? I'd like to see fat Pat stading on top of his house with a sign saying "FEED ME"

Yea, but then he wouldnt have internet access and couldnt post 40 times a day. I would truly miss the asskicking that kid gets.

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

My parents house 8 door down didnt flood for Katrina and min got 8 inches and it was all because nobody maned the pumping station for area since it was not safe for operator to be there for hurricane and it wasn't automated, since then, aside from huge improvements, the station can be remotely operated and they built a Hurricane proof shelter to control pumps. Also, my neighborhood isn't below sea level and since we didnt lose natural gas, I spent the hurricane and at my parents house watching TV and movies in air conditioning running off natural gas generator, was like a nice vacation. Especially when the flood insurance checks started coming in. Heck FEMA even gave all the residents $5k each right off the bat for emergency help, needless to say I had a great shopping spree on ebay with it. Please Katrina, come back anytime,

Having grown up on the coast of NC, I don't partake in wishing hurricanes on people.

However, the corruption that took place post Katrina is sad. FEMA throwing $5K at people with natural gas generators soaking up AC while those in the lower 9th ward rotted on rooftops is just awesome to brag about. That is why that Rodrique picture hanging in your house of the blue dog begging for a handout is so fitting.

#44 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

How many CD towers did you buy with that $5K?

#45 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

My parents house 8 door down didnt flood for Katrina and min got 8 inches and it was all because nobody maned the pumping station for area since it was not safe for operator to be there for hurricane and it wasn't automated, since then, aside from huge improvements, the station can be remotely operated and they built a Hurricane proof shelter to control pumps. Also, my neighborhood isn't below sea level and since we didnt lose natural gas, I spent the hurricane and at my parents house watching TV and movies in air conditioning running off natural gas generator, was like a nice vacation. Especially when the flood insurance checks started coming in. Heck FEMA even gave all the residents $5k each right off the bat for emergency help, needless to say I had a great shopping spree on ebay with it. Please Katrina, come back anytime,

My grandparents' house in Slidell had over 4 feet of water. It cost them 10k to repair.

People like you are the reasons why we're in debt as a country. Instead of giving that free handout to people who desperately need it like those in the lower 9th, you spend it on a lavish CD tower. You're part of the reason your city is such a shithole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com