Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Stafford: 27.5 million signing bonus

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys on the radio just said Stafford's record against teams above .500 is 1-23!! Too lazy to confirm this but I believe everything on the internet and radio.

And Cam gets hammered...Wasiaim!!!

Posted

Taking everything into account I'd rather Stafford over Flacco, Matt Ryan, Romo, Big Ben and Schuab

6 people like this

Posted

The real question will be: How much do the Falcons pay Matt Ryan on his future extension? He hasn't had near the numbers of Stafford. That will probably bare more weight towards Cam.

Posted

Cam is definitely about to feast on the Panthers tab but I don't think it's going to be the murderous contract every one else believes it will be. Not because I don't think Cam won't earn it....because I absolutely believe in Cam's abilities....but I think Dave Gettleman has seen how it's done up close and personal with an up and coming Eli getting a big contract extension without burying his teams cap.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fair question though.

Do we assume that Gettleman will pay the kind of contract Newton's agent is going to be seeking?

I'm not dead sold on that notion.

Not sure if serious.

Posted

Fair question though.

Do we assume that Gettleman will pay the kind of contract Newton's agent is going to be seeking?

I'm not dead sold on that notion.

Mr. Scot being all Cryptic now that he is messing around with nurses.

2 people like this

Posted

OMG You people worry to much. We have Dave. He will mange our Panthers contracts very good. Like he did this off season. Stop worrying so much people. Enjoy the up and coming season.

2 people like this

Posted

Cam might get $1 billion

Cue the GOATc thread asking if this can seriously happen.

Posted

Cam is a goat. If he would just stop actin like Will Smiff or Micheal Jackson he would be takin more serious.

Posted

Cam is a goat. If he would just stop actin like Will Smiff or Micheal Jackson he would be takin more serious.

GFY grits

Posted

Cam is definitely about to feast on the Panthers tab but I don't think it's going to be the murderous contract every one else believes it will be. Not because I don't think Cam won't earn it....because I absolutely believe in Cam's abilities....but I think Dave Gettleman has seen how it's done up close and personal with an up and coming Eli getting a big contract extension without burying his teams cap.

He needs to step up and win more than 6 or 7 games a season.  If not, I am not sure what type of contract will be offered.

To REALLY cash in, he needs to take this team to the next level and the playoffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Of the 17 QB's that Jaworski rated above Cam, Stafford was the weakest in my opinion. His decision making has gone waaaay downhill. Detroit is stupid aplenty.