chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

posted on michaelbay.com

Freightliner-980.jpg

Nemesis Prime comic con 2008

Nemesis-Prime-Comic-Con-Exclusive.jpg3349730780_f7c69a41ca_z.jpg

if your asking who Nemesis Prime is, its an evil version of Optimus Prime.

Nemesis Prime was a Cybertronian leader (most likely an alternate form of Optimus Prime) from another dimension conquered by Unicron. In that reality Prime was defeated by the Herald of Unicron known as Megazarak. Captured, it had its spark tortured and experimented on by the Chaos Bringer. Unicron kept the Prime locked in a state of unbeing, its spark separated from body, yet prevented from joining the All-Spark. He was tortured for an eternity until pain became indistinguishable from pleasure and the former Autobot longed for only this sensation. Broken, he was reformatted into Nemesis Prime and granted Unicron's Dead Matrix, the former Primes' Matrix which during the centuries of torture had rotted and been perverted into a weapon capable of annihilating Primus, just as the Autobot Matrix possesses the power to destroy Unicron.

It is the commander and most evil member of the Decepticons gathered by Unicron. It also serves as one of the greatest threats to the universe next to Unicron, possessing the wisdom of an Autobot leader yet devoid of all compassion. Of note is that Nemesis Prime is listed in Biography material as a "Champion" of Unicron rather than a Herald. This is believed to denote that the character voluntarily carries out its role rather than having to be constantly coerced or forced into action as Galvatron often was. Additionally, it could be indicative that Nemesis Prime is the most powerful of Unicron's servants.

yes I am a nerd.

#2 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

There is a Michael Bay . Com??

Are the Dinobots not being considered for that pooh... I mean movie.

To summarize the Nemesis Prime story: it has tinted windows so it is thuggish....which is most evil.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

I hate Michael Bay for making complete garbage movies out of my favorite childhood toys.

#4 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,713 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Yet I've already set aside 30 bucks for it.  Whew, that took forever to save up.

#5 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'd really like to see Trypticon in a Transformers movie. 

And I don't care what anyone says I think the Transformers movies are awesome fun.

#6 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'd really like to see a watchable transformers movie (besides the 86 cartoon)

#7 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'd really like to see a watchable transformers movie (besides the 86 cartoon)

Greatest 80's insirational montage song Marky Mark had to sing in Boogie Nights!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com