Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte, what the locals say..

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not all Panthers fans live in Charlotte.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If you want to make fun of a city in that region, try Knoxville. I will by all means agree with everything you say.

Charlotte on the other hand...obvious troll is obvious. It's one of the nicest cities in the nation.

The Triangle area is even nicer.

Posted · Report post

fat alice knows nothing about any triangle areas!!!!

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

what the fug is wrong with 75% of the people leaving reviews on that site

Wouldn't that insinuate that 25% had positive things to say? I didn't see any positives. Not like I plan to even visit so I really don't care, just interesting all the negative comments,

Posted · Report post

interesting to see all of the negative comments about you on here...yet you keep coming back.  T'would appear as though you do care, after all.

You're stupid and fat.

Posted · Report post

fat alice knows nothing about any triangle areas!!!!

:D
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

m. night shyamalan is louisiana's governor

Oh zing :(

Posted · Report post

Oh zing :(

ha ha i know rite

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't that insinuate that 25% had positive things to say? I didn't see any positives. Not like I plan to even visit so I really don't care, just interesting all the negative comments,

more like most of the reviews sound like they were written by mental hospital patients

anybody who thinks that charlotte is "crime ridden" or "ghetto" is a moron

Posted · Report post

You said that the comment I posted was like some old post that was debunked or fake seemed to be the insinuation, so I went to check post date and realized you were right & in my fevered haste to slip in a jab against Charlotte, I neglected to notice my "current review" was in fact several years old. Instead of letting it go, I saw a bunch of brand new posts from last month, so I posted more current comments. to distract from my douchetastic bragging about relaxing in luxury while people who lived nowhere near NO opened their homes to/got off of their asses & helped the people I've called my fellow Saint fans since '09. I could care less about Charlotte, so why would that strike a nerve?

Fixed.
2 people like this