Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Charlotte, what the locals say..

85 posts in this topic

People reading and posting a response to it say otherwise, but at least you don't care enough to read and comment yourself. You love triangle post is about to fall off the first page and my thread got more views in two hours than you did in 14 hours, so I guess that means nobody cares about your confused love life.

Wow, talk about creepy stalking. Is going through threads on this board seriously all you do in your free time? Yeah, people go to your threads because it's fun to make fun of you because you react like an angry 5 year old on mountain dew.

I don't think you should be one to make fun of my love life because at least mine exists. I actually have the capability of having a woman dilemma. You don't even know what a human vagina looks like.

Wow, talk about creepy stalking. Is going through threads on this board seriously all you do in your free time? Yeah, people go to your threads because it's fun to make fun of you because you react like an angry 5 year old on mountain dew.

I don't think you should be one to make fun of my love life because at least mine exists. I actually have the capability of having a woman dilemma. You don't even know what a human vagina looks like.

What is mountain dew? Some redneck drug or supplement? I occasionally read the post in lounge, if you call that stalking, then what do you consider you googling a username of mine that I'm not even using, reading through countless forums to see what I posted elsewhere and make threads here about what you find on you're deep googling adventures?

What is mountain dew? Some redneck drug or supplement? I occasionally read the post in lounge, if you call that stalking, then what do you consider you googling a username of mine that I'm not even using, reading through countless forums to see what I posted elsewhere and make threads here about what you find on you're deep googling adventures?

I like how you can't come up with anything to defend yourself from the fact that you're a 33 year old virgin.

1 person likes this

I gave the link I copy and pasted from so take it up with them, I obviously know my name is Spanish, big surprise I was born Spain. It's Spanish for Alexander and the Greek version Alexandros just like the Italian version is Alessandro.

The name has a Greek origin is what that means even though they are showing Spanish version. That's like saying Japan is Asian country as opposed to using Nippon.

No, it's not all like saying that.  You made a direct quote saying that your gay, little name was Greek.  It is not Greek.  It is Spanish.  Alexander is Greek.  Alicegayho is Spanish.  Writing your name 3 times, and saying that it has the same definition in 3 different languages does not, in fact, make you any smarter than my ass hair.

And, you're fat.

And, I got laid this morning by my beautiful girlfriend, which is more pussy than you've gotten in your entire lifetime.

And, you're fat.

1 person likes this

You forgot to mention he's fat.

1 person likes this

congratulations on mastering fifth grade math

Umm dude, he's from Louisiana.  That's 11th grade advanced calculus there.

4 people like this

alejandro is gonna be a story on lifetime network one day

1 person likes this

alejandro is gonna be a story on lifetime network one day

A 7 part mini series entitled Balls Deep in Jif.

3 people like this

If you want to make fun of a city in that region, try Knoxville. I will by all means agree with everything you say.

Charlotte on the other hand...obvious troll is obvious. It's one of the nicest cities in the nation.

The Triangle area is even nicer.

Knoxville is cool, but only in the college. I only say that because the Vols are my other Love on par with the Panthers. Its dirty and needs to get out of the 1850's. 

• Topics

• Don't be mad, man.  1. You should not have expected payment from "such a person" in "such a place"... this is a dayum panthers message board.
      2. If you wanted security, you two should have had a neutral 3rd party hold the money beforehand. 3. The terms contingent for there to BE a bet were not met.   Buddy, and I, had a bet that was contingent on LF and CMC being there at 8.  He said CMC would be picked before LF. First thing this AM, even though he was right about the pick being CMC, he said the bet was voided due to the terms not being met. 
    • Somebody @ CJ to get on the recruiting trail