Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Charlotte, what the locals say..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#61 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

No, it's not all like saying that. You made a direct quote saying that your gay, little name was Greek. It is not Greek. It is Spanish. Alexander is Greek. Alicegayho is Spanish. Writing your name 3 times, and saying that it has the same definition in 3 different languages does not, in fact, make you any smarter than my ass

Alexander is not Greek, you are completely wrong and misunderstanding what it's saying. The name itself is from Greek origins, and thus is a greek name, but NOT greek. For example, if the Macedonian guy were standing in front of you, he would not answer to Alexander, that is the English version of his name, and he ddint speak english. Like is said earlier, Alexandros is Greek.

I wonder if you run into the Italian guy that came here in 1492, do you think he would recognize the name Christopher Columbus? He probably would have answered to his Spanish name Cristobal Colon since it was a Spanish operation, although he was an Italian by name Cristoforo Colombo.

#62 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Alexander is not Greek, you are completely wrong and misunderstanding what it's saying. The name itself is from Greek origins, and thus is a greek name, but NOT greek. For example, if the Macedonian guy were standing in front of you, he would not answer to Alexander, that is the English version of his name, and he ddint speak english. Like is said earlier, Alexandros is Greek.

I wonder if you run into the Italian guy that came here in 1492, do you think he would recognize the name Christopher Columbus? He probably would have answered to his Spanish name Cristobal Colon since it was a Spanish operation, although he was an Italian by name Cristoforo Colombo.

congrats on your 700th internet-wasting post

#63 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

Knoxville is cool, but only in the college. I only say that because the Vols are my other Love on par with the Panthers. Its dirty and needs to get out of the 1850's.

The university is OK, other than being full of penny pinching pricks. Partying there is fun.

The city of Knoxville on the other hand is almost as big of a shithole as New Orleans, the only difference being the area around it is pretty and it doesn't smell as bad. Both cities have roads that are worse than those of 3rd world countries.

#64 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

The university is OK, other than being full of penny pinching pricks. Partying there is fun.

The city of Knoxville on the other hand is almost as big of a shithole as New Orleans, the only difference being the area around it is pretty and it doesn't smell as bad. Both cities have roads that are worse than those of 3rd world countries.

When was the last time you went to NO if ever?

#65 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Aint that the damn truth. They JUST finished 40 through the city. You would think with all that money coming into town because of the college that they would upgrade at least the damn old quarter. But NOLA on the otherhand, that place reminds me of war torn el salvador. effin legless beggar just sitting there. 

#66 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

When was the last time you went to NO if ever?

My father's entire family lives down there, so Ive been down there more times than I can remember, the last time being in December. They all live on the North Shore which isn't bad but we go into the city pretty often. I usually just ride the train in from Memphis nowadays.

#67 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can't believe I'm trying to have a logical discussion with a real estate agent. what the Fug was I thinking. I'd have a better chance getting a blocking call against Dook in Cameron.

#68 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

I can't believe I'm trying to have a logical discussion with a real estate agent. what the Fug was I thinking. I'd have a better chance getting a blocking call against Dook in Cameron.

Well I do have 3 trips to Greece, so I'm not only speaking from book knowledge but personal first hand knowledge. But go ahead and change subject so you won't have to say you were wrong,

#69 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

Well I do have 3 trips to Greece, so I'm not only speaking from book knowledge but personal first hand knowledge. But go ahead and change subject so you won't have to say you were wrong,

post pictures of yourself in greece or we don't believe you

#70 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Just please don't post a pic of you in grease...

#71 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

post pictures of yourself in greece or we don't believe you

He's gotta get his maid to take a picture of Greece first...

#72 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

He's gotta get his maid to take a picture of Greece first...

She's from Guatemala, but she is coming with us to France later this month, maybe she can snap so,e pics in Paris for you?