Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things aren't going so well in Bristol

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

actually, any television related thing that abuses the endorsement of twitter sucks anyways. 

Posted · Report post

WNBA is where the audience is

delicious pie for that sig. Can't get use to it. Keep posting.

Posted · Report post

I liked them better when they were showing Australian Rules Football, the Highland Games, and Worlds Strongest Man competitions during the daytime hours.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

As a whole, they have the worst personalities on TV.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The hate for ESPN is strong on this board. Probably stems from a lack of "respect", the fug whatever that means.

Posted · Report post

I liked them better when they were showing Australian Rules Football, the Highland Games, and Worlds Strongest Man competitions during the daytime hours.

Don't forget mud-bogging.  Usually showed that on Thursday afternoons in the late 80's.

http://youtu.be/wocvTd_TM64

Posted · Report post

The last really good thong on espn was the 30 for 30 series. I haven't seen all of them but the ones I did see were very entertaining/informative watches.

Posted · Report post

I haven't seen a second of espn since I cancelled my cable two weeks ago. I literally feel smarter.

Posted · Report post

I haven't seen a second of espn since I cancelled my cable two weeks ago. I literally feel smarter.

This is the main reason they are losing viewers.  They are also killing College Football.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I watch the 30 for 30 series but mlb, nfl and even nba networks are the ones killing them.

Mlb is light years better than baseball tonight.. Which is one of the better programs they do. NFL 32 is a joke.

It has just become a top 10 show and lotsa yelling in between.

It is getting old
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I like the NFL Network. They tend to cover the winners the most but they will cover everyone at least a little.

Posted · Report post

I like the NFL Network. They tend to cover the winners the most but they will cover everyone at least a little.

Agreed. Don't really care for the hosts of NFL AM but total access is pretty good. The majority of their programming is way better than NFL related stuff that ESPN offers.