Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

This Is Gross - Ryan Kalil

10 posts in this topic

Oooohhh, this oughtta be good :lol:

definitely one of the more anticipated shows...

lionel richie lol

My iphone is shitting right now recap from anyone would be appreciated?

All of these podcasts are great but this is by far the best one that I've heard. Gross singing Lionel Richie was hilarious!

Retire Gross' number now, Ring of Honor, the whole nine.  Guy is the best kind of nutt-job ever.  Hopefully he can find a job with the Panthers for life.  He is the most "common man" Panther ever.  He cracks me up almost every other comment.  Like your best friend from college.  He sings better than Harry Caray.

1 person likes this

Retire Gross' number now, Ring of Honor, the whole nine.  Guy is the best kind of nutt-job ever.  Hopefully he can find a job with the Panthers for life.  He is the most "common man" Panther ever.  He cracks me up almost every other comment.  Like your best friend from college.  He sings better than Harry Caray.

SOJA, you know you feeling me on this one.  Gross is Jack Black-Dave Chappelle funny in a Panthers kind of way.  I am out but if any of you have not listened to Jordan struggle through his virgin launch...shame on you.  He loves us just as much as the Kraken.

Virgin...launch? Maybe I missed something somewhere.

• Topics

• Hormones define both men and women and the biggest driving force behind building our personalities.  Instead of saying "Hey, this is wrong!  Don't do it!"  You need to know the cause why something in your head is driving you toward that decision.  For instance... take Greg Olsen little brother who was arrested for raping a girl.  The rape happened around 2am, he was under influence and is athlete which means he produces insane amount of testosterone.  Is he a shitty human being for the rape?  Society says he is.  But what happened in his head is much more complicated than just small decision to have sex.  His brain was adjusted to be more aggressive and hornier because testosterone kept pumping in his brain.  Every parent should teach both their sons and daughters of this danger.  It's a serious risk everyone chooses to avoid.  "Nothing good happens after 2am" and there is a reason for that.
    • So Watson it is
    • The Panthers historical have played this game with WRs. Until somebody steps up, I'm sceptical. 2-3 years, I get it, but if there was a ever a time to blow the NFL up, 2017 is the year.