Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Is Gross - Ryan Kalil

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Oooohhh, this oughtta be good :lol:

Posted

definitely one of the more anticipated shows...

Posted

lionel richie lol

Posted

My iphone is shitting right now recap from anyone would be appreciated?

Posted

All of these podcasts are great but this is by far the best one that I've heard. Gross singing Lionel Richie was hilarious!

Posted

Can't wait to listen to this.

Posted

Retire Gross' number now, Ring of Honor, the whole nine.  Guy is the best kind of nutt-job ever.  Hopefully he can find a job with the Panthers for life.  He is the most "common man" Panther ever.  He cracks me up almost every other comment.  Like your best friend from college.  He sings better than Harry Caray.

1 person likes this

Posted

Retire Gross' number now, Ring of Honor, the whole nine.  Guy is the best kind of nutt-job ever.  Hopefully he can find a job with the Panthers for life.  He is the most "common man" Panther ever.  He cracks me up almost every other comment.  Like your best friend from college.  He sings better than Harry Caray.

SOJA, you know you feeling me on this one.  Gross is Jack Black-Dave Chappelle funny in a Panthers kind of way.  I am out but if any of you have not listened to Jordan struggle through his virgin launch...shame on you.  He loves us just as much as the Kraken.

Posted

Virgin...launch? Maybe I missed something somewhere.