Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

165 posts in this topic

There is some truth to what he says, sure...but he just takes it to such extremes that it's just downright obnoxious and ignorant. Most notably the last 3 or 4 sentences...saying stuff like Cam consistently puts the ball in harm's way at the end of games and he turns the ball over in the most crucial situations making it IMPOSSIBLE to win...that is way too radical of language and not true at all. And with comments like that, he's essentially putting ALL the blame on Cam.

The only game of the top of my head that Cam is the reason we lost is the Seahawks game.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

EDIT: This year's Chicago game too.

I blamed that loss to Chicago on Steve Smith and the DEF and DEF play calling.

B.A. in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and a minor in Philosophy.

Translation: I paid a poo ton of money to learn how to write more better and this is the best I can do.

He was the Caption of his lacrosse team as well. Whatever that is. 

This isn't even good trolling

It's not trolling. If cam ever wants to gain the type of respect given the top tier qbs in this league, he will have to choose being a leader and a model citizen instead of some gang banger 

1 person likes this

Anybody with a computer can be a journalist these days and this guy has zero credibility. He has a point about the big play syndrome but Cam DOES win and he has only played two friggin seasons, so the writer is a idiot.

It's not trolling. If cam ever wants to gain the type of respect given the top tier qbs in this league, he will have to choose being a leader and a model citizen instead of some gang banger

I don't think the problem is with Cam but if you want to let your preconceived notions run wild here why don't you just do us all a favor and drop some n-bombs so Delhommey can ban you now instead of having to wait until everybody gets so sick of your subversively racist remarks that zod inevitably deletes your account

go-fuck-yourself-iacctnh85-186797-500-47

It seems to me that it might have been true in 2011 and even at the beginning of last year. But I saw a newton who was more poised and willing to take what the defense was offering at the end of the year. His interceptions went down significantly when h stopped trying to force the ball  to receivers or make plays that weren't there.  I expect that newton will continue where he left off last year improving each year as he grows more familiar in the system.

I blamed that loss to Chicago on Steve Smith and the DEF and DEF play calling.

And don't forget Nortman's 6 yard punt to give Chicago their 2nd gift in about 60 seconds of clock time. The INT followed by the score off the bad punt kept us from a big win over a good team.

2 people like this

And don't forget Nortman's 6 yard punt to give Chicago their 2nd gift in about 60 seconds of clock time. The INT followed by the score off the bad punt kept us from a big win over a good team.

I forgot about that punt........ 

But Smith falling down and causing the pick 6 killed us........  Right after the Bears offense started to get going too.....