• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

If your example of a *GENIUS* (atta boy sport) is people like Steven Smiff which you explicitly stated already, then yes....you sure are a genius!!  People must tell you you're very special, finger quotes and all.  Unlike you Colts fans, we don't need spell check and/or help from fans of OTHER teams to spell the name of our coaches.  That's pretty much the definition of a bandwagoner right there.

"Hey guys that Chuck Pegano fella, I hear he is good coach!"

Thanks nationofdomination, you're helping me perfect my impression of a Colts fan!

no bandwagon jumper here sonny boy. been a colts fan since the early sixties, unitas era. my brother and i went to bmore memorial stadium in '77 to see colts - patriots. the ruston rifle bert jones was qbacking the colts, steve grogan the pats. the cement supports supporting the upper deck blocked our view between the 30 and 50 on the far end. great trip, got a pic with bert jones outside the colts locker room, met wide out roger carr, and the colts first round pick that year, bama linebacker barry krause. just being in the stadium where so many childhood heroes played was a great experience. unitas, lenny moore, raymond berry, john mackey, gino marchetti, big daddy lipscomb, bubba smith, mike curtis, among many others. great players, real characters, a lot of hall of famers. the following year brother and i rented a room in suffolk va. to watch a colts - bills game. we first traveled to rocky mount, bad info, game wasnt on tv there, so we pressed on to suffolk. after watchin our colts lose to the bills, we restocked our beer and watched mcenroe beat borg in us open final. in 2000 we traveled to columbus ohio to watch the colts and browns scrimmage. from there we traveled to terre haute ind. for 3 days of colts camp held at the rose hulman institute of technology. we were comin off a 13 - 3 season, peyton was goin into 3rd season, edgerrin james was goin into his 2nd, we were pumped, little did we know we would have to wait another 7 years to get one championship in the manning era. we go way back. grew up watchin colts in early sixties in black and white, and listening to great voice of the baltimore colts, chuck thompson, watchin the unitas trot out in those famous hi tops. that reminds me, your owner has the hi tops unitas wore in the '58 championship game when the colts beat the giants, the game widely regarded as the game that put the nfl on the map.

you call that a bandwagoner? and you dont even talk football. thought this was a football board, not a spelling b, sonny boy

no bandwagon jumper here sonny boy. been a colts fan since the early sixties, unitas era. my brother and i went to bmore memorial stadium in '77 to see colts - patriots. the ruston rifle bert jones was qbacking the colts, steve grogan the pats. the cement supports supporting the upper deck blocked our view between the 30 and 50 on the far end. great trip, got a pic with bert jones outside the colts locker room, met wide out roger carr, and the colts first round pick that year, bama linebacker barry krause. just being in the stadium where so many childhood heroes played was a great experience. unitas, lenny moore, raymond berry, john mackey, gino marchetti, big daddy lipscomb, bubba smith, mike curtis, among many others. great players, real characters, a lot of hall of famers. the following year brother and i rented a room in suffolk va. to watch a colts - bills game. we first traveled to rocky mount, bad info, game wasnt on tv there, so we pressed on to suffolk. after watchin our colts lose to the bills, we restocked our beer and watched mcenroe beat borg in us open final. in 2000 we traveled to columbus ohio to watch the colts and browns scrimmage. from there we traveled to terre haute ind. for 3 days of colts camp held at the rose hulman institute of technology. we were comin off a 13 - 3 season, peyton was goin into 3rd season, edgerrin james was goin into his 2nd, we were pumped, little did we know we would have to wait another 7 years to get one championship in the manning era. we go way back. grew up watchin colts in early sixties in black and white, and listening to great voice of the baltimore colts, chuck thompson, watchin the unitas trot out in those famous hi tops. that reminds me, your owner has the hi tops unitas wore in the '58 championship game when the colts beat the giants, the game widely regarded as the game that put the nfl on the map.

you call that a bandwagoner? and you dont even talk football. thought this was a football board, not a spelling b, sonny boy

LOL wait...you mean to tell me you're more than 16 years old? Wow that's embarrassing...I've never heard of geriatric trolling before.  You, sir, are a pioneer.  Looks like you've got your priorities straight in life, hats off to ya.

This is a PANTHERS board, not a football board...you've stumbled onto the wrong site you senile "genious" of a man.  By all means, enjoy your stay though...it really is quite a joy having you around !!

I joined the same day Smiff Joined? I highly doubt that but even if I did it was not to defend him. A lot of what he said is irrelevant, like the boy in the commercial stuff. BUT if don't think that Cam has been acting immature during his first two years in the league then you sir are the one that is blind. Its been said by every reporter and game show announcer during all of his games. It was obvious to me at least that Cam was more worried about his icon status that being a winning teammate. He did seem to turn a corner midway through last season. I don't need to be anothers posters alt because I have plenty of opinions about football on my own. However, I have no problem defending others thoughts that are legitimate.   

do you think we haven't been through this a hundred times or something

like do you think we've never seen some moron get banned and then witnessed a new account magically appear that not only agrees with what the banned dipshit said but also considers it "deeply disturbing that different opinions aren't tolerated" even though it's overwhelmingly apparent that the original asshole was trying to be as disruptive and obnoxious as possible

I joined the same day Smiff Joined? I highly doubt that but even if I did it was not to defend him. A lot of what he said is irrelevant, like the boy in the commercial stuff. BUT if don't think that Cam has been acting immature during his first two years in the league then you sir are the one that is blind. Its been said by every reporter and game show announcer during all of his games. It was obvious to me at least that Cam was more worried about his icon status that being a winning teammate. He did seem to turn a corner midway through last season. I don't need to be anothers posters alt because I have plenty of opinions about football on my own. However, I have no problem defending others thoughts that are legitimate.   

Interesting...doesn't seem that way to me.  Let me know what else the media says about our team so I can be enlightened like you.

Lol @ Lloyd going back and pieing all of Steven Smiff's posts in this thread.  I wonder what persona he's going to play with his next alt...maybe an inbred Colts fan.  No wait we already have one of those.

jesus christ have you ever heard of a paragraph

e: are you that idiot that was posting under the name coltboy last season

never heard of him spaceboy, u and that other geek dont know anything about football, but yall sure are good proof readers, keep up the good work. you should give us a rundown of your football history, i bet that would be what you geeks call a short story.

never heard of him spaceboy, u and that other geek dont know anything about football, but yall sure are good proof readers, keep up the good work. you should give us a rundown of your football history, i bet that would be what you geeks call a short story.

oh wow, so you watched the colts with paw paw in your trailer home during the unitas era?

that's some amazing poo

oh wow, so you watched the colts with paw paw in your trailer home during the unitas era?

that's some amazing poo

it really was amazing, great times watchin all those great hall of famers that i doubt uve even heard of, since they didnt play for the panthers in the last couple years.

look, i started a new paragraph! i bet you and your little blowbuddy "master" really liked that didnt you?

im still waiting on that short story about your football fan history. stop with your little queerbait, childlike insults for a second, and tell us all about it. it wont take long.

my grandfather actually had something of a relationship with unitas and my family has autographs and memorabilia of his for the record.

i personally don't think that anybody's "football fan history" means anything.  the fact that you've apparently been watching the nfl for seven hundred years hasn't made you any less of a dumbass.

e: he also did some promo work with joe namath when he worked for eckerd drug in the 60s and 70s

also, like most of cam's most ardent critics, you don't actually talk a lot about football in the sense of what happens on the field.  that would involve talking about him as a physical monster with a cannon arm who can hit any throw in the route tree and hits 15 yard out routes with his eyes closed.

so you tend to fixate on his headgear choices on the sidelines and how you think his teammates view him based on what skip bayless says.  you spend more time bullshitting around about nothing than cam's fans do.

Lol at "comparing NFL history"...congratulations man you're like three times my age despite the way you act. You act like we're the ones who have only been watching football the past couple years and yet you're the one coming in here with all your "NFL history"...but ironically, all I ever hear you talk about is Andrew Luck and Coach "Pegano". If I didn't just find out you're about 75 years old, I would've thought you just started watching football this year. I guess I struck a nerve...quit being so defensive about proving your "fanhood", you're just coming off as desperate.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Megadeth

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts