Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

Best Answer CashNewton22, 10 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can't wait for the national media to eat some non delicious pie and become forced to write positive articles about the Panthers after we make the playoffs this year. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#151 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Ah Colts fans. They have been waiting 50 years to be relevant again. So that 1 good year just erases all those other horrible years. That is just how football works. Memories go out the window when your QB can complete over 50% of his passes.

Indy, where more fans watch the Bengals than their own home town team. That is the problem with that franchise. Even their own fans don't want to watch them.

Trolls, the one thing the interwebz gave us we can all enjoy.

you're so stupid you're pitiful. colts gear among top sellers in the league every year.

world champs in '07! fifty years?

all those horrible years? you're talkin about your bunch there aint ya?

they dont even watch the bengals in cincy, lucas oil is royal blue on sundays, if you watched football you would know that.

no stadium in the league is taken over by opposing fans like BOA. steelers, skins, etc. yall are owned by visiting fans, worse fan base in the nfl.

#152 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,582 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

you're so stupid you're pitiful. colts gear among top sellers in the league every year.

world champs in '07! fifty years?

all those horrible years? you're talkin about your bunch there aint ya?

they dont even watch the bengals in cincy, lucas oil is royal blue on sundays, if you watched football you would know that.

no stadium in the league is taken over by opposing fans like BOA. steelers, skins, etc. yall are owned by visiting fans, worse fan base in the nfl.

Serious question for you, why are you here? This is a Panthers board we don't have a beef with the Colts, hell the colts are not even in our conference. 

#153 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

Serious question for you, why are you here? This is a Panthers board we don't have a beef with the Colts, hell the colts are not even in our conference. 

it's sure as poo not to talk about football.

more fun colts facts:  

according to football outsiders, andrew luck had 14 interceptions dropped by defenders in 2012:

http://www.footballo...erceptions-2012

for reference, cam had 3 dropped INTs

#154 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

also people need to quit trying to deal with trolls by calling them "bandwagoners" and poo.  there's plenty to pick on when it comes to andrew luck's outlandishly overrated rookie year.

#155 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

i couldnt find the post but i heard someone inquired about the term bojangler. it was used by jason whitlock to describe players like chad johnson, and t.o. etc., generally players that are showboats, and have an "its all about me" attitude. he is a writer for the kansas city star. has worked for espn, and fox sports, among others. he is black.

#156 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,078 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

i couldnt find the post but i heard someone inquired about the term bojangler. it was used by jason whitlock to describe players like chad johnson, and t.o. etc., generally players that are showboats, and have an "its all about me" attitude. he is a writer for the kansas city star. has worked for espn, and fox sports, among others. he is black.

It took you 2 hours later to figure out what the term you've been endlessly throwing around means?

Yeah okay, GTFO.

#157 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

I don't know what a "bojangler" is. But Bojangles is awesome so anything similar must also be awesome.

#158 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

also people need to quit trying to deal with trolls by calling them "bandwagoners" and poo.  there's plenty to pick on when it comes to andrew luck's outlandishly overrated rookie year.

i love it that yall think luck cant play, this is gonna bw so much fun. like ive said before, yalls nitemare has just begun.

#159 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

It took you 2 hours later to figure out what the term you've been endlessly throwing around means?

Yeah okay, GTFO.

red, i dont live on this board, a friend of mine called and said there was an inquiry concerning the term bojangler. whitlock used it often to describe several players, usually wide outs, never a qb, but it fits your boy cam pretty well.

#160 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

The trolling is getting weak

#161 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,078 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

red, i dont live on this board, a friend of mine called and said there was an inquiry concerning the term bojangler. whitlock used it often to describe several players, usually wide outs, never a qb, but it fits your boy cam pretty well.

So your life doesn't revolve around this message board, but you have "friends" calling you up to talk about it when you aren't here trolling like a jackass. What other names have you posted under? You seem familiar.

#162 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

i love it that yall think luck cant play, this is gonna bw so much fun. like ive said before, yalls nitemare has just begun.

I never said that luck couldn't play. Just that he had the most ridiculously overrated rookie season I've ever seen.

#163 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

Luck can definetly play, there is no question about that. However he is more comparable to Matt Stafford, than to the second coming of Christ.

I would be very surprised if the Colts made the playoffs this year. I think their flash in the pan success last season over shadowed many areas of weekness that we're not addressed in the offseason.

#164 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

So your life doesn't revolve around this message board, but you have "friends" calling you up to talk about it when you aren't here trolling like a jackass. What other names have you posted under? You seem familiar.

i'd be shocked if that IP isn't associated with another (several?) banned account(s) here.

Luck can definetly play, there is no question about that. However he is more comparable to Matt Stafford, than to the second coming of Christ.

I would be very surprised if the Colts made the playoffs this year. I think their flash in the pan success last season over shadowed many areas of weekness that we're not addressed in the offseason.

you'd think his team won a playoff game or something.  luck has been anointed the spiritual successor to manning already and that's just absurd.

#165 toler89

toler89

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

I can say that I watched every second of every panther game last year and with that said there were so many games that we went in to half time winning and based off the first drive in the second half I knew we were going to lose. It was the same story every week. we played aggressive first half and got a lead then second half Rivera came out with a lets run the clock out kinda attitude. then with 5-10 minutes left we would be losing and guess what Rivera would try to go back to what we did in the first half except now the opposing defence knew we had to throw and they covered smitty and olsen and know one else can catch. Then you have the last 6 games when the talk of Rivera getting fired started and we played aggressive all 4 qtrs and look at the difference. So many people look at Cam and say he is the problem but we have consistantly as a team never given Cam or even Jake good wrs. Steve has always been the only guy. The only year we had 2 good wrs on the field was the 2003 season. Then Smith was out the next year the Mushin left the next year. If we can give Cam more targets he in my opinion would be at least a top 5 quarterback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.