Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

Best Answer CashNewton22, 10 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can't wait for the national media to eat some non delicious pie and become forced to write positive articles about the Panthers after we make the playoffs this year. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#61 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

from yahoo.com

they love writing about the Panthers

http://sports.yahoo....-153900312.html
|

more at the link

So, what else is new? Sadly, this nonsense will continue until Cam and the Panthers start winning more consistently. Some in the media still haven't figured out that its a team sport smh.

#62 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

Can't they write an article about another QB. The obsession with Cam is approaching stalking status.

#63 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

Sucking for Luck and tanking the season to get Luck makes me hate Luck, Colts and Irsay.  

Luck staying in school to get degree, I couldn't care less......

Trolls who go to other teams message boards to stir up crap and troll, makes me hate their team even more........

good! like i said, yalls nitemare has just begun!

#64 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

u-mad-broo.jpg

mad? heck no. im grinnin from ear to ear, cant wait till september!

#65 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

good! like i said, yalls nitemare has just begun!

Sure is... I don't know if we can handle another year of Luck's greatness while he throws another 1.5 picks per game. 

#66 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Wasn't this (I'm assuming with out even looking), a guest writer/contributor Yahoo article???

If so; it's worth about as much as my used toilet paper; so I stopped reading it (especially after I saw the part about 'Cam excelling in the Read Option Offense'). 

SMH/NEXT!

#67 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Cam can't win because he is too worried about entertaining people. and becoming a cultural icon. He should be focused on becoming a better player and becoming mentally stronger. The media don't like Cam because he comes across as a thug from the hood. He wears his pants pulled down so that his panties will show. He has stickers and price tags on his hats. His car has like 25 inch chrome rims with inch thick tires on them. He always listens to hippy hop and crap music. Next he will get gold teef to finish his image. Cam has to decide if he wants to be gang material or a NFL QB

al_bundy_gtfo_gif.gif

Just for using the Al Bundy gif you sir get all of my pie.  All of it.

All.

Of.

It.  

Long live Polk High's favorite son #33 Al Bundy!!!

#68 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,958 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

I wonder if they've noticed how many games we've lost by less then a touchdown and compared that to our defensive stats? 

How many times has Cam left the field with a win only to be handed a loss by our defense over the past two years? 

The fact that we automatically lose the minute Cam throws an INT tells you something... how many wins would Eli have if the Giants lost every time he threw a pick? 

I'm not saying Cam is above reproach or that he doesn't need to improve in some areas, but this is a classic example of the QB always getting too much blame or too much credit for wins and losses. 

Football is the ultimate team sport, yet we hang wins and losses on one guy. 

#69 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

I wonder if they've noticed how many games we've lost by less then a touchdown and compared that to our defensive stats? 

How many times has Cam left the field with a win only to be handed a loss by our defense over the past two years? 

The fact that we automatically lose the minute Cam throws an INT tells you something... how many wins would Eli have if the Giants lost every time he threw a pick? 

I'm not saying Cam is above reproach or that he doesn't need to improve in some areas, but this is a classic example of the QB always getting too much blame or too much credit for wins and losses. 

Football is the ultimate team sport, yet we hang wins and losses on one guy. 

Yup.

Matt Ryan threw five interceptions against the Cardinals last year, and the Falcons still won.

#70 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

Sure is... I don't know if we can handle another year of Luck's greatness while he throws another 1.5 picks per game. 

you're an idiot dave. andrew luck, this wonderfully gifted thoroughbred, this stud of an nfl quarterback, this young, classy natural born leader, had the greatest season ever by a rookie qb. this gifted young man led the team that all prognosticators predicted would be the worst team in the league, to an 11-5 playoff season. coach pegano even had t-shirts made during  training camp with the #32 on them as a reminder to the players what everyone thought of them. im not going to go into everything luck did, its too much typing, but i will mention this again. with no running game, a swiss cheese o-line, getting hit about every time he threw the ball, this young warrior tied the all time record for comebacks by a qb in a season, not rookie quarterbacks, any quarterback. let that sink in for a moment. and dave, the main reason i started this by calling you an idiot is, 1.5 X16 = 24, our beautiful boy threw 18. not only do you not recognize greatness, you cant add. in closing, like ive said before, panther nation's hatred for luck has only just begun. and davey, in closing, you really are an idiot!

#71 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

This isn't a Colts board. Take it elsewhere.

#72 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

This isn't a Colts board. Take it elsewhere.

oh, come on, be a sport red, cant we all just get along? and besides you guy are so much fun!

#73 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

oh, come on, be a sport red, cant we all just get along? and besides you guy are so much fun!

Most here get along fine. Except when we encounter individuals who get their jollies off spewing illogical vitriol.

#74 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

I ask once again

Where did all of these trolls come from? Get rid of these mofo's 

#75 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

you're an idiot dave. andrew luck, this wonderfully gifted thoroughbred, this stud of an nfl quarterback, this young, classy natural born leader, had the greatest season ever by a rookie qb. this gifted young man led the team that all prognosticators predicted would be the worst team in the league, to an 11-5 playoff season. coach pegano even had t-shirts made during training camp with the #32 on them as a reminder to the players what everyone thought of them. im not going to go into everything luck did, its too much typing, but i will mention this again. with no running game, a swiss cheese o-line, getting hit about every time he threw the ball, this young warrior tied the all time record for comebacks by a qb in a season, not rookie quarterbacks, any quarterback. let that sink in for a moment. and dave, the main reason i started this by calling you an idiot is, 1.5 X16 = 24, our beautiful boy threw 18. not only do you not recognize greatness, you cant add. in closing, like ive said before, panther nation's hatred for luck has only just begun. and davey, in closing, you really are an idiot!

So did Andrew luck poo his pants on national TV and play one of the worst games by any quarterback in that postseason (only Webb was arguably worse) like I thought I saw or did the Colts win the super bowl and I just missed it.

Reading your shitposts it sounds like you believe the latter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.