Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

Best Answer CashNewton22, 10 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can't wait for the national media to eat some non delicious pie and become forced to write positive articles about the Panthers after we make the playoffs this year. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#121 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

my grandfather actually had something of a relationship with unitas and my family has autographs and memorabilia of his for the record.

i personally don't think that anybody's "football fan history" means anything.  the fact that you've apparently been watching the nfl for seven hundred years hasn't made you any less of a dumbass.

e: he also did some promo work with joe namath when he worked for eckerd drug in the 60s and 70s

#122 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

also, like most of cam's most ardent critics, you don't actually talk a lot about football in the sense of what happens on the field.  that would involve talking about him as a physical monster with a cannon arm who can hit any throw in the route tree and hits 15 yard out routes with his eyes closed.

so you tend to fixate on his headgear choices on the sidelines and how you think his teammates view him based on what skip bayless says.  you spend more time bullshitting around about nothing than cam's fans do.

#123 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

Lol at "comparing NFL history"...congratulations man you're like three times my age despite the way you act. You act like we're the ones who have only been watching football the past couple years and yet you're the one coming in here with all your "NFL history"...but ironically, all I ever hear you talk about is Andrew Luck and Coach "Pegano". If I didn't just find out you're about 75 years old, I would've thought you just started watching football this year. I guess I struck a nerve...quit being so defensive about proving your "fanhood", you're just coming off as desperate.

#124 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

my grandfather actually had something of a relationship with unitas and my family has autographs and memorabilia of his for the record.

i personally don't think that anybody's "football fan history" means anything.  the fact that you've apparently been watching the nfl for seven hundred years hasn't made you any less of a dumbass.

e: he also did some promo work with joe namath when he worked for eckerd drug in the 60s and 70s

YOUR football fan history, still waiting, come on, dont wanna hear about yer grandpappy getting an autograph.

#125 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

YOUR football fan history, still waiting, come on, dont wanna hear about yer grandpappy getting an autograph.

here's my football fan history: i've been a panthers fan since we got the franchise and it's laughable that you think that i need to kowtow to you or any other dumbshit because you happen to be a fan of an older team.

it makes sense that the only thing you want to talk about is the past.  you've demonstrated that you don't know poo about the topic at hand (cam, the panthers) so you're trying to score points by talking about eating squirrel stew and watching them there colts on the only channel you got on the TV box as if it validates your litany of terrible opinions.

maybe the reason you love luck so much is because you're stuck in the 60s when completing less than 55% of your passes and compiling a 76 QB rating would have been a good thing.

#126 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

really though, this is getting out of hand.  let's talk football guys!

colts quarterbacks with a higher single season completion percentage than andrew luck:

1.  curtis painter

#127 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

Lol at "comparing NFL history"...congratulations man you're like three times my age despite the way you act. You act like we're the ones who have only been watching football the past couple years and yet you're the one coming in here with all your "NFL history"...but ironically, all I ever hear you talk about is Andrew Luck and Coach "Pegano". If I didn't just find out you're about 75 years old, I would've thought you just started watching football this year. I guess I struck a nerve...quit being so defensive about proving your "fanhood", you're just coming off as desperate.

the long post i wrote was in response to one of you little johnny come lately, know nothin, bojangler worshippers callin me a bandwagoner. i destroyed that notion, so you and little blowbuddy started with the insults. we want to hear about YOUR fanhood. tell us all about it. if you are what i think you are, at least you can talk about all of the bojanglers potential, and how much you and your buddy would love to service him. come on. YOUR FANHOOD. everybodies waiting.

#128 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,681 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

Lol @ Lloyd going back and pieing all of Steven Smiff's posts in this thread. I wonder what persona he's going to play with his next alt...maybe an inbred Colts fan. No wait we already have one of those.

We used to have a troll here that would pie vitriolic posts about Cam. He was a one eyed bigot.

#129 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

here's my football fan history: i've been a panthers fan since we got the franchise and it's laughable that you think that i need to kowtow to you or any other dumbshit because you happen to be a fan of an older team.

it makes sense that the only thing you want to talk about is the past.  you've demonstrated that you don't know poo about the topic at hand (cam, the panthers) so you're trying to score points by talking about eating squirrel stew and watching them there colts on the only channel you got on the TV box as if it validates your litany of terrible opinions.

maybe the reason you love luck so much is because you're stuck in the 60s when completing less than 55% of your passes and compiling a 76 QB rating would have been a good thing.

" i've been a panthers fan since we got a team". told you it wouldnt take long. that was very enlightening!

#130 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

really though, this is getting out of hand.  let's talk football guys!

colts quarterbacks with a higher single season completion percentage than andrew luck:

1.  curtis painter

another example of talkin out of your ass, better check that one again, stat boy, but you might have really come up with something though, bring painter in to compete with cam, his win pct is also below 50, and as rough as his 9 starts were for the colts, he wasnt known for for pouting or embarrasing press conferences. if nothing else he can teach cam how to act as a losing quarterback. you really are smarter than you look!

#131 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

another example of talkin out of your ass, better check that one again, stat boy, but you might have really come up with something though, bring painter in to compete with cam, his win pct is also below 50, and as rough as his 9 starts were for the colts, he wasnt known for for pouting or embarrasing press conferences. if nothing else he can teach cam how to act as a losing quarterback. you really are smarter than you look!

reacting to a post about actual football related stuff with "i don't like what he does on the sideline".  typical.

do you actually watch what happens on the field or do you just fixate on men scratching their balls and drinking gatorade

more fun colts facts: our owner, a guy who actually caught passes from johnny unitas, loves cam like a son.

#132 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

" i've been a panthers fan since we got a team". told you it wouldnt take long. that was very enlightening!

hmmm, maybe my answer should have been "i saw them on TV and liked them" like your story

i'm from charlotte and the panthers are my team.

e: everyone should also look up the term "bojangler" and connect the dots on what repeatedly calling a black man that implies

#133 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

Lol @ Lloyd going back and pieing all of Steven Smiff's posts in this thread.  I wonder what persona he's going to play with his next alt...maybe an inbred Colts fan.  No wait we already have one of those.

You happy now? I went back and gave you some pie too.

#134 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

when the hell have we ever seen cam dressed in the kind of clothes rush limbaugh listeners typically associate with "gangbangers"

[attachment=6308:cam3.jpg][attachment=6311:newtons-funny_4771572264666722.jpg][attachment=6310:Cam_Newton_Beat_it.jpg][attachment=6309:cam4.jpg]

#135 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

is there a contest to be the next big ass hat in the forum?

it's moments like these i wish i had mod powers and that they weren't restrained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com