Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

NFL.com Greatest Uniform Tournament

724 posts in this topic

I don't like the idea of stopping at all.

Or we could all just edit out posts that say something about an auto-clicker to say stuff like "Boy, my finger is getting tired!!"

2 people like this

its way past over kill at this point. SIOS should scheme a plan to delete the thread and come up with ways or a phrase to comunicate about it

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Or we could all just edit out posts that say something about an auto-clicker to say stuff like "Boy, my finger is getting tired!!"

fug that, there's 36 pages

Someone PM a mod to filter out the words "bot", "auto-clicker", and "macro" to "finger".

"Got my finger running on 7 different computers all night, even as I sleep!!"

"I can't get my finger to work, it keeps glitching."

"Can someone find a Mac finger for me so I can get in on this while I go golfing?"

1 person likes this

Lol

My opinion is the delete the thread.

A mod helping on this may hurt the site somehow, as this is trolling. Again, i think we should establish a way to alert huddlers to do the deed again. Just my opinion though

1 person likes this

Like have the next thread title be something completly random, like " hardy's twitter post" or something like that

All we are doing is voting. We are winning plain and simple. Keep voting.

I vote for deleting the thread ASAP. Open up a new one for the next round.

2 people like this

Hopefully NFL.com does what they do best here and just accept it and and not look into why.

2 people like this

Yeah, they can't disqualify us when they're the ones who decided to let everyone have an unlimited amount of votes. I don't think that'd be fair at all.

I'll edit the front page at the very least, but if they read through every single page and make it to the point we started using automated thing, which is like page 18, then they're spending way too much time looking into this. Whether NFL.com or the Rams fans.