Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

NFL.com Greatest Uniform Tournament

L-TownCat    12,238

No reason not to delete it all.

Not sure a mod would delete a thread with 30+ pages. Not sure how it translates into money but I think we should just do a little hand washing.

KJ89    3,399

Not sure a mod would delete a thread with 30+ pages. Not sure how it translates into money but I think we should just do a little hand washing.

... Well that would be tedious.

L-TownCat    12,238

... Well that would be tedious.

Agreed but it didn't take long. It would be worth it to be able to win the whole thing.

KJ89    3,399

Agreed but it didn't take long. It would be worth it to be able to win the whole thing.

Of course.

But deleting it is easier.

KJ89    3,399

If you're all gonna go and edit, I will too of course. Just kind of unnecessary. And about as productive as leaving it.

I just want to delete it and keep voting. Lol

The Huddler    11,257

I advise huddlers to do some handwashing. If that is too tedious for you, delete. Either way the less evidence, the better.

Either way NFL.com could most likely see if the same 30 IP adresses made up the 170k. Plus it is obvious that we used some sort of automatic crap. The Shatlanta forum could also run and tell on us to the other forums when we face the next team

KJ89    3,399

Exactly.

It's a multiple vote poll. We've voted multiple times. Anyone whose wants to try and keep up is welcome.

The Huddler    11,257

The only thing that im worried about others seeing is the forums of teams we face and them setting them up too. All i know is when the next round opens, we need to have a very fast start to get our votes going, so if the other catch on we will already have a big lead. Dont underestimate a huge fan base