Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

NFL.com Greatest Uniform Tournament

724 posts in this topic

I advise huddlers to do some handwashing. If that is too tedious for you, delete. Either way the less evidence, the better.

Either way NFL.com could most likely see if the same 30 IP adresses made up the 170k. Plus it is obvious that we used some sort of automatic crap. The Shatlanta forum could also run and tell on us to the other forums when we face the next team

1 person likes this

Exactly.

It's a multiple vote poll. We've voted multiple times. Anyone whose wants to try and keep up is welcome.

The only thing that im worried about others seeing is the forums of teams we face and them setting them up too. All i know is when the next round opens, we need to have a very fast start to get our votes going, so if the other catch on we will already have a big lead. Dont underestimate a huge fan base

I advise huddlers to do some handwashing. If that is too tedious for you, delete. Either way the less evidence, the better.

If you're actually a worried about evidence, delete the thread. I don't think editing is necessary or productive.

The only thing that im worried about others seeing is the forums of teams we face and them setting them up too. All i know is when the next round opens, we need to have a very fast start to get our votes going, so if the other catch on we will already have a big lead. Dont underestimate a huge fan base

Now this makes sense. I'm all for this.

But Shatanta already knows, and anyone who's actually looking will see through edits.

Ya'll are acting like you committed a crime. There's no prize involved here. I sincerely doubt anyone with NFL.com is seriously scrutinizing the fuging voting results. They just programmed the page to run until completion. The forms auto finalize, I can guarantee it. 

Point being, who cares??

2 people like this

I just want to delete the thread and continue relentlessly voting.

Ya'll are acting like you committed a crime. There's no prize involved here. I sincerely doubt anyone with NFL.com is seriously scrutinizing the fuging voting results. They just programmed the page to run until completion. The forms auto finalize, I can guarantee it.

Point being, who cares??

This. This this this

Other teams are worth considering though. But just delete the thread, going and edit sh-t is pointless.

Looks like the NFL took notice of this yesterday:

aQ6IOFX.png

5 people like this

I think we'd be better off getting more people to help if they saw a 40 page topic. If we delete it and go, we'll only have the same 10 or so people voting without adding anyone new, as well as the possibility of people forgetting.

2 people like this

Oh sh-t. Lol

That's awesome.