275 replies to this topic

#61 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

He was hurt a little bit... he missed 12 games.

Oh, and he also averaged less than 30 minutes of playing time in the first three months... that might have had something to do with it.

Eric Gordon is the only player in the top 10 of shooting guard scoring that averaged less than 30 minutes played per game...

Check your facts kid.

My facts? Is that we sucked Hendo was the star and had to be no doubt about it. He should average more than he does. 

#62 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

PAUSE. What was he doing when the season wasn't thrown away? Sucking ass just like he always does. PLayers show out for contracts. 

What the fug were you doing earlier in the season and why are you trying to act like a Fan now??

#63 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

My facts? Is that we sucked Hendo was the star and had to be no doubt about it. He should average more than he does. 

How is he going to average more than 15.5 points per game when Byron Mullens is out there averagind 14 shots per game?

There was a month that Mullens averaged the most shots on the team and even averaged more shots than Kobe.

It's just a miracle that Henderson was able to average 15.5 points per game under a guy like Dunlap.

I literally presented you with some great material and you have no argument.... that's pretty much the conclusion I have come to...

Gerald Henderson ranked out as a top 10 shooting guard in the NBA last year and somehow he is garbage... yeah, okay.

#64 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

Only thing about DeRozan is that if the Bobcats aren't willing to pay Hendo 7.5-8.5 million than I'm sure that they surely are willing to pay DeRozan 10 million per year.

#65 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

Only thing about DeRozan is that if the Bobcats aren't willing to pay Hendo 7.5-8.5 million than I'm sure that they surely are willing to pay DeRozan 10 million per year.

True, but DeRozan is a top seven, some might say top five shooting guard in this league.

#66 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

True, but DeRozan is a top seven, some might say top five shooting guard in this league.

Raptor fans generally don't even like DeRozan tbh lol. He's a worse SG than Hendo. The only thing DeRozan does well is scoring, but he's also a major ball stopper. He doesn't rebound, doesn't pass, doesn't get steals, blocks, or play defense. He'd honestly be a downgrade from Henderson, especially at 10 million per season.

#67 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Options

1. Just give Hendo more money with a actual post game he could be worth it.

2. Sign and trade for either DeRozen, Thompson, E Gordon, or a player of this level.

3. Signed and trade for a lesser player and Picks examples (Lamb, Brooks, Young, Lance Stephenson, Wesley Johnson)

4. Trade for a pick signed a older vet and let Taylor have the job.

#68 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

You know your management sucks when you are about to get rid of the only player that has been on your team since 2009.

#69 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

You know your management sucks when you are about to get rid of the only player that has been on your team since 2009.

I really hope somebody throws Higgins in a closet before he fugs this up.

#70 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,577 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Lamb would be nice...the shooter with good feel for the.game.

Klay T can shoot but he plays stiff and id rather have Danny Green tbh..same skillset with awkward drives but DG is a much better defender.

Damn this stinks...GH was poised for a breakout year. His shot getting better..driving to both directions..

#71 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Hopefully Cho pull out his laptop and shows Higgins how the analincs of Ellis on this team is a dumbass move.

#72 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

I haven't heard of anyone sending a qualifying offer to Henderson, so why not just match any offer up to seven million and play him on his QO contract and re-sign him next year when Gordon's contact expires...

Only consider a sign and trade if someone truly goes crazy and offers him an $8.5 million dollar contract...

#73 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,967 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

Henderson is nothing special. I mean he is okay, but he is not as great as some on here think he is. We will be fine.

#74 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hopefully Cho pull out his laptop and shows Higgins how the analincs of Ellis on this team is a dumbass move.

I was literally about to bring that up. Cho needs to show Higgins and MJ how good and valuable Henderson is with his numbers program.

#75 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

Lamb would be nice...the shooter with good feel for the.game.

Klay T can shoot but he plays stiff and id rather have Danny Green tbh..same skillset with awkward drives but DG is a much better defender.

Damn this stinks...GH was poised for a breakout year. His shot getting better..driving to both directions..

Yeah Not ready to jumb on the Danny Green Band wagon yet. Great post season but I'd rather go with the younger player who avg. more points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users