Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:59 AM

http://sportsnation....3/albums/images

_0e11443596bda557ab7c6f0faf85c2289e99dd4

Alice, I know you're banned, but that's a pretty interestingly-proportioned shadow (especially around the stomach--can anyone say "spare tire?") for a guy who's "definitely not fat."

#2 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

We went through this already..... That is his maid

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,799 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

yeah we posted this a while back and he spent a good two dozen lengthy paragraphs explaining how he just ordered his maid to take the picture so he could go post it on the internet and the only reason we didn't believe him is because none of us are rich enough to have parents who pay a maid to clean our asses and take pictures of our possessions

#4 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

I wonder what the little shadow to the right is? I'm guessing ol peanutbutter lips.

#5 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

taking a picture while peanutbutterlips holds the JIF

#6 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

We went through this already..... That is his maid

Oops, didn't know this had been addressed.

And BS that's his maid; no female has those body proportions unless they've had a double mastectomy.

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Oops, didn't know this had been addressed.

And BS that's his maid; no female has those body proportions unless they've had a double mastectomy.

I never called her my maid, I said housekeeper. Phil already found this and posted it when he creeped my Facebook which I thought was on private, I can't believe another conversation about a shadow but here we go again.
Unlike the fictional tale Philly created, I never asked her to take a picture and this was taken 4 months before I started posting here. My car was purchased in CA and transported on a big tractor trailer. I was at home working and the housekeeper was cooking. I got a call from transport company letting me know they parked the truck on main street and unloaded my car and verified my house number to drive it the 3 blocks to me. As my housekeeper is basically part of my family and helped raise me, she was as excited for me and came out with me to see my new car. While I filled out paperwork confirming car was not damaged in move and counted out cash to pay for transport, she took a few pics with her phone I assume to show her kids around my age that my family helped legally bring over many years ago, if you look to right of shadow, that is my head. If you notice, car still has dealer advertising license plate.
If you notice from shadow, it's late in day and shadows are being stretched as my housekeeper is barely over 5ft and not overweight, although she was still wearing an apron from cooking. About 3 months laters, she emailed me copy of pics so that I would have a memento of when I got my new car since I never took any pics that day. Those pictures sat in my 2nd FB account I use for random pics for a few more months till Philly creeped it and posted it here. A few weeks ago I added pic to my ESPN account. That it.

I'm Philly's fairy tale he says I ordered her to take picture to brag on the huddle, YET I never asked her to take pic, it's was taken months before posting here, and picture was posted here BY HIM!

#8 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,947 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

I never called her my maid, I said housekeeper. Phil already found this and posted it when he creeped my Facebook which I thought was on private, I can't believe another conversation about a shadow but here we go again.
Unlike the fictional tale Philly created, I never asked her to take a picture and this was taken 4 months before I started posting here. My car was purchased in CA and transported on a big tractor trailer. I was at home working and the housekeeper was cooking. I got a call from transport company letting me know they parked the truck on main street and unloaded my car and verified my house number to drive it the 3 blocks to me. As my housekeeper is basically part of my family and helped raise me, she was as excited for me and came out with me to see my new car. While I filled out paperwork confirming car was not damaged in move and counted out cash to pay for transport, she took a few pics with her phone I assume to show her kids around my age that my family helped legally bring over many years ago, if you look to right of shadow, that is my head. If you notice, car still has dealer advertising license plate.
If you notice from shadow, it's late in day and shadows are being stretched as my housekeeper is barely over 5ft and not overweight, although she was still wearing an apron from cooking. About 3 months laters, she emailed me copy of pics so that I would have a memento of when I got my new car since I never took any pics that day. Those pictures sat in my 2nd FB account I use for random pics for a few more months till Philly creeped it and posted it here. A few weeks ago I added pic to my ESPN account. That it.

I'm Philly's fairy tale he says I ordered her to take picture to brag on the huddle, YET I never asked her to take pic, it's was taken months before posting here, and picture was posted here BY HIM!

Here's why I don't care guyz!

Welcome back fat fug.

#9 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

it's his maid? seems legit...

#10 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,799 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

this short documentary proves otherwise

#11 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

this short documentary proves otherwise

Oh well, because you say so and uploaded it to that site obviously must make it true even though I never said any of that.

#12 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,947 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Oh well, because you say so and uploaded it to that site obviously must make it true even though I never said any of that.

You sure as hell say it in that informative documentary.

#13 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

You sure as hell say it in that informative documentary.

Say what? I never asked her to take a pic, that wouldn't even make sense, it had nothing to do with posting it here as it was 4 months prior to posting, and finally I wasn't even the one that posted the picture on this site, Nostrildamus did.

I think most people have figured out I don't lie, if you don't believe the truth, I can't help you. There are worse things to life than making fun of a shadow. Then again, you think I'm a fat virgin without a college degree.

#14 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

You say, 'tomato.'

I say, 'You're fat.'

#15 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

I'm a fat virgin without a college degree.

It must have hurt to type that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com